Reviews for Resurrection
Lizz chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Nebbiez,

When are you going ot get the next chapter I am still sitting on the edge of my seat girl.
Vitamin Kitten chapter 10 . 7/22/2003
That's even better than the first few chapters. Poor Pamela though. Some people just shouldn't be on this earth, you know? One day, I'll go and save Kiche! (teehee) You definitely need to post another chapter though. Motto motto!
redredredred chapter 9 . 4/27/2003
oh my GOD! this is so good! please write more? i love this! i don't understand how it is that you only have, what 8 reviews, i am utterly confused, this si GORGEOUS! please update soon? very soon? thank you
redredredred chapter 5 . 4/27/2003
aw i feel so sad for him, will you make him meet someone nice, please?
Aderet chapter 6 . 2/21/2003
you!
Aderet chapter 5 . 2/21/2003
love
Aderet chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
umm, I think my computer is being . But I really, really, really, really, really, really, really love this. I posted a review earlier but I'm not sure if it worked correctly. But this has to be the best unpublished (I assume) work I've read insofar. Its lovely, magnificent, and all those nice things. :) I really congratulate you on this. I'm borderline being envious of your talent. Aderet

P.S. The poor bunny didn't deserve to burn! He never did a thing!
Aderet chapter 8 . 2/21/2003
I
Vitamin Kitten chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Only on the first chapter so far, but so far, so good. Keep up the good work!
Torlyn Argent chapter 7 . 2/16/2003
Excellent, truly excellent. I read virtually everything that comes up here, and I can easily say this is probably the best writing style I have encountered. The story itself is unfolding extremely well, and I hope you write more often then I do.

Torlyn
LYK chapter 7 . 2/16/2003
This is a very good story. Your writing style is concrete and straightforward. Also, your poetry really is wonderful. If you haven't already, you should see about getting it published. With your level of talent, you could get published easily!
Bitter Berry chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
Storylines like these make me realize how bad others have it.

I really want to know more about Kiche. You gave a good background on his childhood, very vivid. Now, I'd like to know what happened afterwards. Please continue soon.

-Bitter B.