Reviews for Flying Apart
Apotheosis X chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
it's been literally years since you posted this story... man. guess that means no more to hope for?

it was amazing. really. sort of abstract in parts, but that just made it more impressive.

and, really, there's no more?

-Teig
Moogles chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
WOW! A little confusing at first, but I LOVED it! Thanks for posting this wonderful story that shows a huge twist on the relationship.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Oh, that's so sad! I don't know what else to say, except that it was really good and really sad.
Sunshine Lust chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
...how can I resist the outright begging? How is it that you even have to? This... this was wonderful and beautiful and touching, in so many different ways. It hurt. But it was a hopeful kind of hurt. You managed to shove so many conflicting unresolved emotion into so few words and wow, I am just in awe. Absolute fucking awe.

Yeah, this is what happens when I type "slash" into FP's historical fiction section. I was hoping I'd find WWII-time slash, and I thought it was a long shot. It was. It still is. This is the second I've ever read and I need to write my own and god, I think I'm obsessed. Shit.

I'm too much of an incoherent retard right now to think of a better word than amazing. So... Jesus, there you go.

Amazing.
Alex chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I love this. I love the narrative, and the sometimes cryptic phrases that just make it all the more human, more tangible. Hm, you wrote it three years ago and I only just realised that, heh. None the less, lovely work. I don't have any critique to offer as I genuinely think it is wonderful how it is. Great job.
DawnAurilain chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
This is so sad... But well written.
PriestSnatcher chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Whoa...that's powerful stuff! It's been a long time since I've read a story and had to go "*sniff* AW!" at the end. I really, really liked this story. It's so inconceivable...I like that it pushes the limits. I especially like how you eluded to the Nazi and Hitler having a relationship. Scandalous! Although it did conjure a few images that made me shriek and pummel my conputer with a feather. but if you can do that to me, ,then you're obviously good. Great job!
Just me chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
It sounds lke a great story, more to come though, right?
keep up the good work .
Oh yeah- and i know what a sodomite is!
(one who practices sodomy)
and i will NOT explain what sodomy is/
outruntheavalanche chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I typed 'slash' into the search function, and found this... I'm quite glad I did :)
Saint Anger chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
eep...

a jew/nazi love story... never thought that would happen... but you've written it very convincingly... very beautiful writing. i like it.
Stalin's Inner Child chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
You know, for the first time in my life, this story made me wonder what Hitler looked like naked and horrible mental imagery won't go away. ::bursts into tears and sobs:: Hope you're happy bitch!

Seriously though. This story is beautiful. I love it. It's a bit too short to add to my favorites, but if you expand it, I could definately see it getting there. You have a fluid writing style, sometimes too fluid (like previously stated, some parts took a few moments to figure out. Having to pause and brainstorm takes away from the readine experiance.) But I think this was more for your own enjoyment then any reviews. Very emotional, very powerful. I like. I will now see if you've writeen anything else.
Chibi Ryuichi chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I have been waiting for a slash nazi/jew fic since..forever! good work!
Val Mora chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I think I'm in love. _ I love this story, even though I don't totally understand what was happening or all the events earlier in the life of the narrator. It's lovely! _ I also adore how you almost-alluded to the fact that Hitler (that WAS the "him" the narrator kept referring to, right?) also didn't like homosexuals. And I adore this story! Sorry I'm being repetitive. _ I just love this story so very much.
souzou no miko chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
This is a great story! I am trying right now to right a story that is kinnda like this, but is fantasy [Yours is better.]. Keep it up!
kaika switched chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
There's going to be a chapter two, right? I hope so because I'm very curious as to what is going to happen next. I want the characters to develop more, the plot to thicken, so I hope you'll be adding more in the future. Keep writing!