Reviews for Morticia
ms chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
nice. it vas very
Ghost383 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
WOW Vic I'm soo sorry it took me so long to read this. and I am truly sorry cause this is amazing! It really is I absolutly loved it and I don't think anything is missing. It's right up my alley really I'v alwasy had a sort of fasination with morticians for some reason ;D and you don't really see many good stories about them, while this didn't completly focus on that which I also liked. Sigrid is an amazing character. I loved the way she looked, held herself and the way she carried this gift, or perhaps not. I just really liked her and I loved the ending. this is getting long I know but I just had to tell you. Another fav for me. You truly are a extremly talented writer and I will for sure be reading your other originals.
Fennel chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
It is very good. I agree with you that it may be missing something...but that might just be because it is very different from what I tend to read.

Nice to read something original.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wow! I was thrilled to see that you had posted something! I cannot help but to wonder if these thoughts constantly fill your mind: Death, hidden personality, insecurity, but also the need to be appriciated and loved and the caring for others that you also demonstrated in "Hostile Takeover." I'm interested as to what made Sigrid the way that she was: disguising herself in black, speaking uncomfortably and almost coldly with the young man. Why? Why did she feel the need to be secluded. I must admit that I feel that need occasionally (I'm basically an only child and prefer the quiet to a house full of kids and loud noises...) but it I were w/o my friends and the bustle of school and all, I would likely lose it! And yet I see so many people that seem to be so alone. Alone and... closed. So many more people could be so much more happy if they would only let themselves. :) Did she literally give him her life, is that what her colour represented? Or is that still a further representation, colour being her skill meaning that she gave him all of her efforts? Anyway, I'll stop yapping now and let you go! Nice to know that you're still writing. Keep it up. You have an amazing skill and talent for entering all sorts of characters thoughts and hearts. To be able to understand characters, in life and fiction, that is one of the greatest gifts that can be gifted.
Purple Colored Auora Petals chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Wow...what a very wonderful peice you have here,

It's wonderful, lovely...I love it! Nothings missing...it's so sad and dark...but powerful, almost enough to bring tears to my eyes...they're there...you just have to give them time to fall...

Right, but, this is really a nice story...and there's nothing missing from it; nothings missing out of it...everything's there, playing into its part like it should...extremely nice.
IrishVampire13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I don't know what the story lacks, but I think it is very good. Extremely well-written; you have a good style; it's almost poetic, in a way.