Reviews for All 4 You
Juliette Grimm chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Thats so awesome now joke my cheast is tight and i might cry in happiness!I favorited this!
Juliette Grimm chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Hexxlo that is good Ill read more later!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
There's a reason why weed is technically safer than alcohol.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
I absolutely love it! Especially the where the Principal is ranting on about detentions for PDA... "I just love happy endings" ahh now that cracked me up. This is such an amazing story amd i love it all! Keep up the awesome work and i cant wait to read more of your stories :D xx
Matty Moo chapter 32 . 9/4/2012
Awesome story so sweet :) Loved it! :D
ThatRandomStarfish chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
oh heeelll no she did not just sayy that lol.
this is getting so good :D
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
:D
heal me forever chapter 32 . 8/31/2012
bang on...dis got be d sweetheart stry...loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it to d max xoxox ..great job 33
AnonymousReads chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
I like the first one and the first summary the best. Creative way to end the story with a magazine interview. I love tyler and chelsea and what tyler was doing for chelsea and how chelseas personality was. Great story. :)
AnonymousReads chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
Lololol that scene with the prinicipal was so funny i had to have three lols
MEG0205 chapter 32 . 7/7/2012
Cute! I really enjoyed the story!
Megan :)
Neverland.dream chapter 32 . 6/27/2012
OHMIGOSH!

I am SOOOOOO inlove with Tyler right now! *blissful sigh*

Super AWESOME story! :)

Hope you write more! Heart ya!

-N.d :)
Moo-moo-cowz chapter 32 . 4/10/2012
That was so freakin amazing! you are such an a amazing writer! I loved the book and great work!
amandas2 chapter 32 . 12/28/2011
I loved this story! Everything about it made me smile. I loved the characters. I loved the ending. I loved the story. It was a heartwarming story yes it had a few errors here and there but ultimately I loved it! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
ithinkyourgay chapter 31 . 12/23/2011
the comment bout how the principal loves happy endings made me absolutely crack up laughing. i dont know why, but i found it so hilarious! im glad that they are back together.
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »