Reviews for All 4 You
Rooffoo chapter 26 . 3/9
Holy s***. It's so close to the end, but I am seriously going to consider quitting this story early. Tyler can be such a dumb crap with dumb friends.
Rooffoo chapter 25 . 3/9
I have no idea how many times I have said that Tyler is an idiot but seriously, he is. I also didn't like how Chelsea chose to back out of her friend's birthday just for Tyler.
Rooffoo chapter 19 . 3/9
That was sudden...but yay for those two, I guess. Now hurry up and break up with Natasha, Tyler.
Rooffoo chapter 17 . 3/9
Jesus. Here I was feeling for both Tyler and Chelsea but Tyler is being an idiot again. Not that I don't get where he's coming from but he's still an idiot...and a pansy.
Rooffoo chapter 15 . 3/9
Ouch. That slip of the tongue. Poor Tyler.
Rooffoo chapter 8 . 3/9
Tyler is such an idiot.
Rooffoo chapter 4 . 3/9
Sigh. I get the feeling he'll break his promise after some event, which will obviously lead to Chelsea finding out and ensuing a big fight between the two.
ilovelovelover54 chapter 32 . 5/24/2015
I absolutely loved this!
yumyumbagel chapter 32 . 3/17/2015
This was a very beautiful story. The way you write makes me feel emotional in those intense moments and it has correct grammar and spelling.

I do, however, recomend that you rate this T. There are certain words and topics in this story that aren't meant for children.

Keep writing! :)
Dg chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Uhm first of all you can't snort weed, is it some other drug? Also The whole rant about weed being addictive (which is just a 7% possibility-rare) and you dying from it is not possible so please do some research before writing such things
Juliette Grimm chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Thats so awesome now joke my cheast is tight and i might cry in happiness!I favorited this!
Juliette Grimm chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Hexxlo that is good Ill read more later!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
There's a reason why weed is technically safer than alcohol.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
I absolutely love it! Especially the where the Principal is ranting on about detentions for PDA... "I just love happy endings" ahh now that cracked me up. This is such an amazing story amd i love it all! Keep up the awesome work and i cant wait to read more of your stories :D xx
Matty Moo chapter 32 . 9/4/2012