Reviews for Akitaka
Sayuri chapter 18 . 5/3/2006
HEY AKI!HOLY RAVIOLI! Amazing! Fan-tas-tick! Hey! :D I wanted to review your story! Keep going baby! Ok that sounded odd...OH WELL! -hugs- Keep it uP!
M2D chapter 18 . 7/28/2005
yo! this chap was pretty short, sure lots of things were explained but this is mostly like quick run through of whats going on. I hope to see more interresting chaps soon.
Mike chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That story was awesome. Good job! *thumbs up*
Nyako Naomi chapter 15 . 8/23/2004
yay! _ to bad the chappter was short though. poor yosho, I would hate to be trapped in a bottle with darkness .o ya know, it kinda reminds me of school O_o yea...ok, i can't wait for the next chappter!
Nyako Naomi chapter 14 . 7/27/2004
YAY! _ I like this chappie a lot!
tifa chapter 13 . 6/22/2004
YAY CHAPTER _
NecroFreak chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Excuse me. (turns into chibi demon and pokes at charmedwannabe.) But if Akitaka's father is 28 and Aki is about 13/14, her father must have had her at age 14- HUH? Confused!
NecroFreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
'Sup! pretty good story so far. I look forward to reading more of it. I will alert you when I have my own FictionPress account of DOOM.
Yume no Hoshizora chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
Crazy, funny and cute!
Yume no Hoshizora chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Cute story, I like it!
M2D chapter 10 . 2/28/2004
yo! how ya doin? loved the tenth chap, lots of comedy and finally yamiku made an appearence, I'll be waitting for the big fights in the next chapter, anyway I see that your giving more details to the scenes thats good, in otherwords you have improved, and I'll be waiting for the next chap...
peace
trunks975 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
hiya trunks ere ur story rock my chappies r up i didnt think i could find a manga that make me laught so much keep it yp
Nyako Naomi chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
sorry I didn't reveiw. I swear I was going to, but I kept forgeting, and then homework, and website crap, and yeah, so here's yr reveiw! ' Little chibi people save the day! ' pleaze continue, this time, as soon as i'm done reading the chappie, I'll reveiw right away! _
Haruhara Haruko chapter 8 . 11/27/2003
Er... Hi Irina... WHERE ARE ALL THE DAMNED REVIEWS? XD;; This chapter's been up for a month... And this chapter kicks ass, why is no one reading? _ Go tell the people on your buddy list or something...
Nyako Naomi chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
O.o...wow, I didn't know that fish scared Hoshi. Where was the title to this chapter? Oh well, k, bye bye _

~*Naomi*~