Reviews for Sin of Purity
La Velvetine chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Well, it is a unique view on the topic. I like it, though.
aurias chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
From a cynic like myself, I would say that your poem contains certain truths. Very good view from the other side of the eye. Though most people tend to harp on the moral issues and proclaim themselves good and proper, the reverse is usually true.

Last sentence for the third stanza is a bit long and instead of 4 sentences, it sounded like 5. If you want a suggestion, send me an email!
M-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wow... this is... wow... so amazing... very good poem
Robert chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Hey, cool poem. I like it, and you always rhyme. Which is mostly good but at some parts it seems sort of out of place. Anyway, wanted to tell you that "Roads" wasn't about Riley. I told you, I have passed that stone in the river.
StregaLuna who forgot to sign in cuz she's a dumbutt chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
hmm.. very interesting.. it's very odd. most people don't seem to write about this idea.. honestly when i first went to read it i thought it was more about how being pure sometimes can really f** up everything u truly want.. like me... i can be such a goodie-goodie-2-shoes.. it suxs! cuz of that "purity" i have no fun... but how u worked with this subject... it's very good i like it... I'm about to check out ur other work that i saw up! good job can't wait to read the next thing!

stregaluna