Reviews for An Ode to PBJ
pianofingers7 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
whoa . . . . you're awesome. That so fantabulistic! Yeah you get serious points for that one.
Aimie Goldberg chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Haha, that was so funny! Just the whole thing of writing an ode to a sandwhich, but you pulled it off, definitely great. Kudos to you! *applause*
Tesseract142857 chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
wow...I dont know what to say. Well at least you stopped complaining about love for a minute. yeah...
craven again chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
hahaha i like that...i havent liked pbj tho.i used to hate it, but now i dont :)
Miss Marauder chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Hahahahaha! That was GOOD! No, GREAT! Hehehehe. Very funny. I would never have thought about giving a tribute to PBJ sandwiches!
clifjumpr13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Umm...

How random can you get?

Actually, don't answer that, I think the insanity would increase exponentially to infinity, and my plans for the banishment of the sane would be complete, so please, feel free to write more.

Umm...if that made sense, the nice men in white jackest will come to pay you a visit, I think.

Right, smile and nod, only way to deal with me after caffiene.

As to the poem, I enjoyed it, a smooth easy read. I was wondering if the formatting worked? If it wasn't supposed to be this way, you might consider using a .txt or .html format, doesn't screw those up as much.