Reviews for Frozen Tears
lovingangel18 chapter 26 . 8/31/2005
that was a really good chapter there
Sweet Madison chapter 26 . 2/28/2005
Wow that was beautiful, poor woman she must be so heart-broken...and Sara, Kai and Shelly were her children? Wow, I do hope that you will continue one day because I love this story to bits! *Huggles* Keep on smilingSweet Madison _
shibi chibi chapter 26 . 2/25/2005
...okay..i didn't expect that...-'' okay so the fact that i don't expect many things has nothing to do wtih the goodness of dis chapter..and story...[is goodness a word?] ...update soon! -
cellophane chapter 26 . 2/22/2005
omg i love this story! continue it soon! i wll be waiting for the next chapter anxiously
Kita Tsuki chapter 26 . 2/6/2005
Please Update! This story is getting so god! I love this story! And ALWAYS remember:FLUFFINESS ROX!
shibi chibi chapter 25 . 8/16/2004
UPDATE SOON! ..please?
Sweet Madison chapter 25 . 7/4/2004
Do you remember me? Bet you have forgotten by now! Well i use to review this story but for some reason, one day my computer shut itself down and deleted my documents and well everything basically! Well enough about my boring life and on to your fic! Well i've gotta say that it's awesome! Please don't stop writing this fic! I am really anxious to what happens, do Kai and Meeka finally get together? Does Meeka find answers to her questions, what happened to Angel? Your probably thinking, Sweet Madison you talk to much but hey that me lol _ Well all there is to say left is that i sure hope you update and that i hope you are well! I'm going to shut up now and thanks for reading my err how should i say it, piontless reivew? lol Anyways keep on smiling
Sweet Madison _
At least I have a Lamb chapter 25 . 2/17/2004
*jaw drops* Don't you dare drop this story...I will find you, and 10 lashes with the wet spaghetti noodle! grr...
Okay, out of my system... Amazing!
Just some things; I'm confused. Though an element of the unknown in a story is a good thing and often adds to the drama, if you don't tell enough it will sometimes confuse the reader so much that they will lose interest. Just be careful, you are close to crossing that line. Another little thing I noticed. In Chapter 5, in the dialogue, there is a worst when it should be a worse. Sorry, I'm nitpicking. Another thing? What happened to her job? If she is such a prominent lawyer she can't just up and disappear from that job for a long time whenever she feels like it! Again, I'm interested in the description of characters!
I absolutely love Kai's complex character! Love his philosophies, about life being a game! Also, Meeka's questioning everything is totally in character and adds to the drama so much! You have a natural ability to maintain the flow of the story using description, never let it go!
Once again...you better not drop this story or...grr...
Update soon!
jules2206 chapter 24 . 10/28/2003
hey, great story, will read the next one later BUHBAI! oh just a question how special can one log cabin be?
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 25 . 7/29/2003
ok I like the story butits confuseing on soemparts and i can't wait for the nextd chap i hope it gives more anserws not qestons
sheerbloom chapter 25 . 7/8/2003
wow I really like ur story, its really intense, but that is what makes it better. keep writing!
cbprice25 chapter 25 . 7/5/2003
Good chapter! Wierd symbols though. It made it kind of hard to understand. to follow. Update soon!
Leena chapter 25 . 7/5/2003
Well that was... confusing. Great chapter! I can't wait for more!

Leena
Gloria-Krasy chapter 25 . 7/5/2003
Thank you so much for updating that soon. I've got the feeling a lot of things will get clear in the next chapters. The story really seems to be more than it was expected. I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you once again for the quick update, I hope the next one won't come after long time. Bye and keep on like this.
Gloria-Krasy chapter 24 . 7/1/2003
Damn it... I expected something more for so many months of waiting and expectations. I was twice more confused after the end of this chapter.

It's good but please, keep your promise! Update next week! whops, I'm probably a bitch...
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »