Reviews for Between Friends
empty-spiral chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
haha. nice. no plot, no frills. wonderful
bettynoire chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Aw! Positively adorable! I love the interaction between the two characters... ah, the fluffy goodness of it all. Who cares about plot with something as cute as this? .
goutsou823 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
NO! its OVER? *snif snif* must read more.. almost reminds me of me *blink blink* but.. i like fluff, so... yea! good-good YAY lira-chan! i like, i like... poor pizza guy eheh..
Posi chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Heheh .' Current state: A surprising 'unperturbed'

Hair... Yeah, I can see that happening, now. I have to read something like this to be able to picture it. I guess this has to be somewhat realistic... I don't really have an imagination that way. (Heheh... Like Fathoms! . *pokes Karasu* That was realistic-ness too!) And another thing I like about this thingie... It's not all kinky and perverse like Knives... ("nipping" various places... rolling around... KNIVES...) It's just two girls, 'ats all.
Dartxni chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I hate it when all I say is "So Cute!" So I will say more. This conversation could have so have been real life that I almost went back to read the summery to see if it was. You write very realisticly.

oh! and I suppose it wouldnt hurt to plug to you my stories? would it? You might like "Interested."
madfrog chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Wow! I love the fic, very fluffy and cute.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
*Jumps up and down in a happy, hyper way*

ME LIKE! ME LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE! _

Heh heh. *Clears throat*

Um, I like it! Nice job
frostbite2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Any story that leaves me with an erection at the end must be a good one.
Karasu Tendo chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Very cute! *laughs* I like the "let him come" and "let him leave" comments... they just sounded funny in my mind for some reason. _ Hurray for you!
Angelic Hooligan chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
::looks around:: Am I the first to review?

Anywho, great story. Just lurvely and the fluffiness was fantasmically fantabulous. Write more slash. I need slash to survive. It's my bread and butter, baby.