Reviews for Scars
Eerin chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Idk if this counts as a lime... I loved the fraise ' the strories his skin tells
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
These are all so good (and I know I've said it before... but it's true!). So what I've gathered - Kigai fell in love with Shima, despite knowing they could never be together, he has numerous one night stands trying to get over it and eventually comes across Seta (thanks to Satori) and becomes sometimes lovers with him. Meanwhile, Dorei, Seta's brother (I think), who is Kigai's roommate, is desperately in love with him and a drug addict because of it. Shima loves Kigai as well, but accepts his familial duty. I think... Anyways, love it!
FemoralGlyph chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ouh! A side story perhaps?:3 Intriguing!

Not much to comment one except how devious Seta-seke is! –claps- The ending sentence had a sort of finalized sobering effect that I love so you get a thumbs up for that!;D Uhmn, this Dorei-seme seems to be the tough guy, eh?:3 –hums- Getting his leg sliced or whatever. –nods- Yup yup…I bet he cried. –wince- I would cry!;3; -wimpy- I wish I could write more of this review but it seems that I’ve run out of things to say!D’: I’m sorreh!

-sheepish grin- Okay, last thing…Dorei is an interesting name actually for a tough guy. I’m not an expert and this information may be false because I haven’t actually looked it up, but…Doesn’t it mean something like ‘slave’ or something... like 'lower life form or...? –headtilt- I’m probably totally wrong, but it may be something to look up in the future?:3 Hmn?

Okie, I’m leaving! –poof-

-smooch-

-Alshmee
Nataku Sherineui chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
hmm... over all it was very good. (short, but good) i hope to read more, you're writing style is interesting...
blackjackcat chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
o dam that was good-plez write more-i gotta know how seta got those scars-hope i read it all in the right order-could you number them or something?write more asap!_