Reviews for The Boarding House Murder
aiyah chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
hmm... sounds like it's "cooking up" something good! :) btw, check out my new "Hyperactive Craze" - someone's already reviewed :) and update the Fairy Tale one, PLEASE! that swan prince sounds like a hottie ;)
Roses and Wine chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
AT first, Iwas greatly interested in your story. But now I have changed my mind because the stories are too short and the main character is giving me the impresion he hates his job. It always seems that you weren't confident with your story, so you just updated without a care in the world. I don't mean to be mean, but I am telling you my opinion. You should be more confident and optimistic with your stories- I'm sure that will give the tales a whole new feeling :)
Persimity chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
Slightly puzzled by the idea of a Private Eye being hired by the police to investigate a case.

Never heard of that before. But story so far is interesting and I look forward to future installments.
Roses and Wine chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Interesting- very interesting. Please continue this story as soon as possible! When you update the story, email me at to tell me ok?
moonlight and midnight chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
that was good
blaquejewl chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I think that it was the mother trying to poison the little old lady but then Jenna ate em.
aiyah chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
hmm... not bad... the intro for the murder was abrupt and good... great try at another genre... am anxiously awaiting the plot twist! :)
CCDiva chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
The mystery story was really good. I really want to know what happens in this story. Great way to draw the reader (i.e. me) into the plot.