Reviews for Instructions
aspenjerome chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Sharp. Love the underlines. That's a clever use of grammar.

I'd love to see where it goes, but I fear this is the stopping point.

I invite you to read some of my work, some of which involves similar premises. Specifically "Motive," which I have just begun.
The Lady Artemis chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
At last! A worthwhile story to read! I go through tons of stories, and once in a while my searching pays off. Reminds me of the Matrix. This is very good. It really draws you into it. I'm putting you on my favorites lists, for both author and story.
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Very well done, and, yes, Matrix-like

Is there any chance that Ezra will end up being the big bad instead of the mysterious savior?

I only found one small grammar error. Aside from that, I liked the direct, realistic writing style.
Anumati chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Hmmm. I don't know; you've done better. This seems to be a theme with you: Questioning reality to the fullest extent. Why are we here? How did we get here? Is this fake? Is it someone's dream? It's very Matrix-ish.

Thsi is undoubtedly clever work, but for you, this is merely average in my humble opinion.

I look forward to more of your work.
Whisper to the Water chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Tim, you never fail to amaze me with your inventive scenarios. The letter format is totally original, telling the whole story without cluttering the reader with unnecessary details. Hmm...I'm trying to give a "well-rounded" review but I can't think of any negatives from my POV. This is like critiquing Hemingway. I just don't have the credentials to do it!

Keep rolling out this incredible work. Looking forward to the release of "Sam" ;)