Reviews for Voices Dying
Zelia Theb chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
Very interesting that as I thought about what it would be like to live in a story, a story such as this gets bumped to the top of the list! Hope you update soon!
Isawa-Ryoma chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Good start, with the mystery of the book and the initial description of characters. However, why does Adam “make any day a bad day”? Is he maladjusted, insane, or just a plain bully? Why is Jenna a loser? Is it because she’s geeky, a nerd, or maybe all of the above? A little extra character development can go a long way. Also, precisely what does Lona mean when she says, “the problematic hero and his Elvin associates”? An explanation into the nature of the book would also be a welcome addition. Otherwise, good work, and keep it up! I’m gonna watch out on this one, and you better fulfill that “jam-packed with action” promise, eh!
Souzou-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
It takes something good to catch my eye, and the title just seemed to intriguing so I had to check it out. So I read it and WOW! I love this a great deal! You've got awesome talent here, with your descriptions and explanations and the flow you've chosen. At first I thought it was rushed, but then I got further and I realized it was actually a good pace, because some reason I thought you were jumping in right away. Your grammer is excellent, and I can't think of anything else to compliment on, but I will say I would love to read chapter two when you post it. Let me know, either that or I'll just keep a close eye on my favorite's list. See ya later!

Kashira kashira, gozenji kashira?
Kitzophrenic chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Oooh! I like how this is starting! It's moving a bit quickly, but the sudden cliffhanger is making me curious. I've tried writing a girl-goes-to-fantasy-world fic and I simply hated the way it turned out. But I'm sure this will be quite the page-turner (scroll-downer?). Anyway, nice start and update soon! _
Nony chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Wow! *smacks Adam on the head with a frying pan* He's mean and she's nice! At least she could run away unlike the other girls I read in stories who are completely helpless even to run! Anyway I like the story so please continue the story!

Moon Moon