Reviews for In His Shoes
W3DNESDAY chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
HAHAHAHA, it's hilarious!
especially the groping quote
i'm looking forward to reading more!
o, and i have a lemons quote for you
"I life throws you lemons, throw them back and tell it to make its own goddamn lemonade"
Pables chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
Hey this is good.
A.J chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
flameluvr-

the story was awesome! I don't know how you write like that. I can understand what the aliens are saying, but I don't understand the pattern. Well, I can't wait for chapter 3! Hurry, would ya?
Torokaha chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
YAY! ::hugs flameluvr:: chappie 2! lol, i love the whole "i'm a perfect little princess" thing. I know too many people like that. Do u have msn messenger? I'm .

luv the story. PLEASE do chappie 3. plz!
mfn2005 chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
it looks like ya have a new fic!congratz!
hang-me-mountain chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
OBVIOUSLY it's "then let the project begin." for crying out loud.
Mother Goose chapter 2 . 5/31/2003
First of all - the story is well written and is pretty funny with an engaging plot. (i can't write prose worth beans!)

Second of all- I think it's kinda mean that you're going to give this to Kristen and Greg...Greg-who gives a hoot? but Kristen can be nice.

Otherwise...

Can't wait for chapter three!
daBOMBz chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
your writing is really good. i love the story you have here. i wanna see what's going to happen next. plz post. i love your stuff
darkess-knight chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
Good story, firehead! :-) PLEASE write faster! I want to see what happens next. Lovely references, by the way.
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
haha lol i Like this!
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
“Hey, did Greg grope you again? ‘Cause you sure look happy.”

lmfao!
KiwiiAngel chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Omg Shira- Iread your thing now dare you use my knee slapper! J/k well all you other peeps- now you know who the knee slapper person is... Great story- Stacey sounds just like mi lil bro. c u
Torokaha chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
HOLY CRAP! :: rotf :: absolutely hilarious! man, i wish i could write that well, and i really like the whole alien speak thingie. Keep up the good work, plz plz plz i must know more!

((pathetic, aren't i? ))