Reviews for The Perfect Soldier, The Master of Destiny
Wolfmoon chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
your stories were so good i read the whole series 3 times, keep up the good work
David chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
this is really good why haven't you updated in 3 years
SwordOfLightBladeOfDarkness chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
cool! please update soon!
Jake Manning chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
That CAN'T be it! thats like giving a crack addict a little crack and then taking the rest away! agh either way all three books were awesome even if i dont think the 3rd is quite finished yet... your a great writer and i will continue to read your works as well as reccomend your writings to my friends thank you for keeping me entertained for the past couple of days :D
Jack Harper chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
seriously, you need to finish this. i mean it. it's too good to waste.
LiL-Cwick chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Wow. This is a great story and a great trilogy. I read all three in two days. I just can't get enough! Update soon please.
Brandon J Url chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
you need to finish this
Sabeline Malenfant chapter 4 . 12/29/2003
I LOVE this series! It is so well written! Its obvious you've done alot of research because of all the facts you know about all the different guns and stuff. this is the perfect action shoot-em-up sort of thing i've looked for. i read the first two and adored them so i went ahead and started reading this one. this is so good!
YeuxBrillants chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
ooh, military drama! sounds great, now i need to read the first two. anyway, i wanted to reply to your review. i wanted the readers to get to know the characters as Sebastian does, so i left out a lot of detail in the descriptions of everyone. what do you think? you were right about the setting, though. thanks. i appreciate some constructive criticsm. :-)
Appok chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Great chapter. I love the story you've develpoed. This could deffinitely be a blockbuster movie. later.
DA chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
Terrific as always!

small spelling error I noticed: "secrete" should be "secret".

Everything else is perfect.

Keep writing that action please! :)

DA
Alfred von Schlieffen chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
well, your book WOULD END THERE. the missile would have killed them. A CHOPPER IS NOWHERE NEAR FAST ENOUGH TO EVEN MAKE A TURN IN THE STICK B4 THE MISSILE WOULD HAVE HIT. a hand held rocket launcher is acceptable, BUT A SEEKING ONE!
Liv T chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
I'm waiting for the next chapter(s)

I like your style of writing & your stories. How's that? You wanna be good and update now?...
ViLheLm chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
wow! Awesome story man! I stumbled on the first one! It was prety cool! I'm waiting for the nexct chatper!
KaYos chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
oh wow! I didnt expect this to be out so soon! But i am happy it is. This chapter was awesome, it jumped straight into the action! This is like Behind Enemy Lines(The movie.) These peopple are stuck behind enemy lines and will need to get out! Pretty cool, I was wondering how long willt his story be? Well write more soon, i'll be waiting for the next chapter!