Reviews for Fate's Games
Miaka-Tsubasa chapter 6 . 4/14/2004
(A/N: Sorry for biting off of you, Sairi, I just didn't want to use "eyes" again. Gomen nasai! )
o_o I bit that offa other people. xD
pyropyro! -dies- dragonsdragons! -re-dies- I want to start typing stories again (OH CRAP! I didn't even start chapter 3!) but I feel like...I can't or something. o_O; Hm, maybe no inspiration? Or..er...I'm just...lazy.. o.O;; Niice chapter. Poor Maar though. ;~;
I keep typing Marr instead of Maar. _
Marie the Kokiri chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
o...seems good so far! :)

I have a story too! It's called...*Drumroll* The Midnight Pickpocket! Ta Da!

I think you've got a thing for writting. I've been reading Fates Games allmost non-stop!

Got to go!

See Ya!
Three Little Sorcerers chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
O_o

Whoa...

That was a really good chapter. Never fall in love with Megumi ? Hmm...

I see that this story will have a sad ending (My theory, might be a good ending)

This was really good. I actually got lost in the story and forgot everything around me. Only a few stories do that to me. That means it is good (In my opinion)

Yesh, and poor Maar, being all beat up like that by that dragon... And the white space ? Where was he again ? Death ? Who was he talking to ?

(Find out next time in Fate's Games !)

Okay, me being retarded, getting out of here before I get out of hand.
foxdance chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Nicely done! Aside from having an interesting plot, the words flow very fluidly. I'd love to read more. However, since it is almost 1 am by my clock, I shall save another chapter for another day :) Keep it up!

~foxdance
Lynn the Hylian chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
YAHOO! SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB... Y? MEGUMI YOUR SOO MEAN! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MAAR! YOU HURT HIM LIKE THAT SO PAINFULLY AND... and... IT MAKES ME WANT TO ROAR AND EAT YOU! I WILL HURT MY BLACK FELLOW IN REVENGE! ! I hope that fills up a whole line because, I WROTE IT ALL BY HAND NOT USING THE CONTROL C CONTROL V THINGY! UNLIKE MY SISTER WHO CHEATS IN BATTLE SHIP BY LOOKING AT MY BORED AND CLAIMING SHE DIDN'T AND THEN DIRECTLY HITTING THEM ALL SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE! ROAR!DUMB SCHOOL I SHALL EAT YOU! ... I'm just kidding! I accept the fact that Maar GOT HURT!... I'm just...just dissaponted when people threaten kitties poor lives over a chapter! *Glares at a person*... Just kidding! *hugs them* HAHA! *runs away* I don't feel like writing a long review so there! hahahahahahahahahahaha! ha!
Destin chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
I was just looking for a story, to read and just founded this. It's great ! You write wonderfully ! Anywayz I'm getting tired , so I'll make this quick. (It's 11:00 ) Great story, keep on writing !

-Destin
Lioness Knight chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Aww...how sweet...hehe..jk...anyways. I'm not sure if I will be able to finish even this story, but summer has become so busy!

I thought you might like to know that I have updated my story Swords and Assassins. Though you may not still be interested in it, I decided to tell you just in case. Feel no pressure to read and review though, I don't want oyu to feel like I am forcing you. tata for now!

-Amelia
Mike Trinh chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Hey meghan, my review is gonna be sort of short though. Good essay and everythin few errors though and correct those ones. Man dat was a very very very very long essay i ever read. Well except 4 a book. But it is very very long. AH! dude cuz put ur shirt bak on.
Lynn the Hylian chapter 5 . 3/18/2003
OH MY GOSH! my favorite chapter is this one for this story! I love it! Maar's blood thirstyness... wow... He is so cool! Maar is so funny! Black scaled dragons that have red on the edge and blood on their teeth... Hahahahahahaha... soo funny *whips away tear* You know what? I think Maar is so col! and he so funny! megumi's cool too... Maar's so good at sword fights. realy good. To bad little pethetic dragon... Maar's whiping your butt! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA In his face! I want more more i tell you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *looks story thirsty(if that is possible)* MORE!
Sairi chapter 5 . 3/17/2003
RINA'S FUNNY! xD Anywhos, great chapter! BRAVO! BRAVO! O.O

I watched another Episode of .hack/SIGN and I saw this REALLY cool thing on that had .hack/SIGN stuff, and there was this "Grunty Plushie" AND I WANT IT! It costs $48.00 or something.
Three Little Sorcerers chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
Hey, me again.

Yes, that weirdo me (sigh)

Wow, this is yet another interesting Chapter.

I guess Maar really care about Megumi

So sweet.

Then the dragon fighting him.

Maar is just too damn good

HE'S UNSTOPPABLE

HA HA HA

Okay, I'm getting out of control here.

Anywho, I fixed my Chapter 13 problem if you wanna know

Bye-bye
Three Little Sorcerers chapter 4 . 3/12/2003
Aww.

Megumi and Maar, sitting in a tree. bla.. Okay, I'll shut my trap now.

I love this chapter. Maar is falling in love with Megumi.

It's kinda funny on the parts of Maar and Rina. If I had a fairy following around me, I'd also squish it ! I don't know, I like squishing kittens for the fun of it. Oh, crap, look at me, talking uselessly about things. Shut up, me !

Oh, Update soon as possible. I wished you were like me, typing a chapter after school, then posting it up. I wished you posted up a fast as me

But people are unique, ya know.

I wanna know what Maar and Megumi are going to face next
Three Little Sorcerers chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
Your Chapters keep on getting better and better. Man, I wished I came up with all these ideas myself.

So, Maar and Megumi are on a mission. Man, I just GOTTA read the next chapter now.
Three Little Sorcerers chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
Ohayoo.

Megumi-chan is so funny at times. Hm, I wonder if Megumi and Maar are the couple of the story (I think I already know the outcome. It has ROMANCE written below your summary.)

Anyways, I liked this chapter

I thought this was going to be another boring story (Like most ones. They are boring because the people don't dedicate their time on fixing their spelling and Grammar, and it takes me more time to understand their stories.)

You have good grammar. Okay, I'll shut up now.
Three Little Sorcerers chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Wow !

That was a really good story.

I almost cried in the part where the royal family died. So sad. Oh, I have tears in my eyes now. I'm so touchy. Okay, I'll shut the bloody hell up. Poor Megumi. Lost her family. I'm such a crybaby. Good story though.