Reviews for Fate's Games
Sairi chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
what a sad chapter. xD it's sad!

I have no idea what to feel for Maar.. I mean, he's so mean to he turns nicer to Megumi!

My sister's telling me to get off. darn her..
Yoko chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
NO! WHY IS IT THE CUTE ONES ALWAYS TURN EVILL? OH NO! BUT THAT IS A GOOD TWIST. A BOY WHO SAVES A PRINCESS'S LIFE AND DOESN'T REMEMBER AND IS NOW EVIL. very good very good.

Yoko!
Yoko chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I thought it was pretty good. (sniff) It was so sad that her family died and poor Maar! It was good to read.

Yoko!
Lynn the Hylian chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
Really quick about the other story If darkness could befriend. I DO NOT THINK THAT THE RULER IS KIVE'S FATHER I MENT TO WRITE BROTHER!.k now that over with. COOL CHAPTER! AW isn't it sweet he was being nice to her and he was confo-GIVE MAAR BACK HIS WEAPONS! HE DESERVES THEM! HE COULD KILL YOU IF HE WANT-IT soo cut how nice he was to her when she was crying, and how he hugged her to make her fe-Maar wants his weapons back! GIVE THEM NOW! OR RINA IS GONNA GET IT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-She was just soo helpless and innocent. Rina is perverted. and weird. I would squeaze her too just like how Maar does, and laugh just like this MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*both sides of me*-! !
Sairi chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
Good good! I like it! ;;

.hack/Infection rocks~! ..okay just had to say it..go buy it now!

next chapter please! I was thinking about writing fantasy I'm afraid it'll turn out like the CCS and Toff one.
Sairi chapter 2 . 1/27/2003
I like! GO on! Please add more n more n more n more chapters so it'll never end! ;D hehe, anyways, great chapter. Can't wait till chp. 3, see yao soon, Megumi-chan~!
Lynn the Hylian chapter 2 . 1/27/2003
GO GO GO! Keep up the beautiful work...You know Maar is really cool! I'm mean like I respect him a whole lot! He is like really cool! okay now I sound really dumb! Megumi is cool too! I think shes fun, and FUNNY! Just like a person i know named stefunny! (stephany stefunny get it?) I saw a mistake in your typing! YOU WROTE MATT INSEAD OF MAAR! ! !.. okay i'm now going to bed... it's 12:33 on a school night! *crys* WAHHHHHH I DON'T WANT SCHOOL! k night. knight equals knight! okay Sand i go to bed! But i don't wanna! go! no! I could do this forever! GO! NO! GO! NO! GO! NO! GO! NO! GO! NO! GO! NO!GO! NO! GO! NO! GO! NO! GO! NO! fine...
Lynn the Hylian chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
NO why did you kill kuriko? WHy? He is soooo coool! *sniffle* I WANT MORE!

Kuriko is soooo cool! Let him live!*sniffle!* *grabs you and shakes you yelling* WHY? WHY! WHY! GOOD JOB ON CHAPTER 7! WHY? WHY? *cries* WHY? *lets go and gives you a big smile* OKAY! NOw i have got that out of my system... BRING HIM BACK!... k bye!

/\_/\

'.'
Shadow Minion chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Hey, sup. I'm reviewing, like you commanded. *sighs* Well. This story is way sad. I mean really sad. It's better than your first one in my opinion. I think it's very good...but sad. Yeah, it's really depressing. Now I'm not gonna be able to concentrate in school because of you! That was sad. That's a truly sad story. Well, please update. Wait...wait. I saw you writing the next chapter. !
Sairi chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Dude! You pro! o.O; You're so good at making stories! Please continue!

Kia: "Yeah, continue!"