Reviews for Magnetically Modified
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I love random things
makkenjii chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I adore it. It's probably because I'm insane (really, I hallucinate), but the "randomness" seems perfectly normal to me. It all flows very well, and the imagery is fantastic. Uhm, yeah, that's it for now!
Obake-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Whoa, when did it turn from the cemetary to London? Yeah, you can say this is random.

I(finally)noticed that you use lotsa' ribbon similes and metaphors, which makes the poem pretty and such.

Randomness rules! Or I'll be somewhere not here!

Weeee! I got my first scholarship thingy, and I'm ecstatic! Very! Woot-woot!
Amaris chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
this was your excuse for not working on your scholarship application...so i must return the favor (tho my procrastination is not quite a favor to you...but that's part of my excuse) by procrastinating from studying for finals. yes...quite random. it's a bit different from your other poetry. it's interesting to read though. you have a thing for Warsaw, don't you? i like the picture "if leased apartments with ribbons of dirty laundry can party like a warsaw ghetto" puts in ur head. anyway, i think i'm enjoying ur poetry more now. it's getting better.
lemoncane79 chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
i liked the "If leased apartments

with ribbons of

dirty laundry

can party like a Warsaw ghetto,

it only goes to show

that " part it sounds very imaged!
Paradoxical Goddess chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Ooooooooooh. This one is my favorite of yours for sure! *worships*
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
hehe...scholarship applications are awful, i've been doing nothing but lately, it seems. anyhow. i like this poem, i love the last two stanzas. very well done!
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Wow. It's...I don't know what it is, but it's "wow". Love love love the last stanza, but I have no idea what it means! o_O It sounds very nice, though.

Do keep writing! Peace
sathepine chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
please work on your poetry scholarship or whatever that is. i think you really have a great chance. actually, i don't care much, but i truly enjoyed this poem.
FalseExecutioner chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
It was great and very interesting in an intelligent and insane sorta way but the 4th or is it the 5th stanza was really good and stood out the most but overall i think it was worth putting off the scholarship

(P.S. Remember who is reviewing you. I am not an Famous Writer that would be so stuck up and so self absorbed in his work that he wouldnt give you an autograph.I am a person sitting at a computer screen writing reviews and only registering for this site just to read and not to be read)(But I am glad someone I know can Write Better than most of my teachers!)
BoBo chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
HeHe...

EG,did you change your type? I could see the love instead of blood in your poem! I showed this poem to Eric. He said: Ok...

wahahahahahaha...