Reviews for My humble opinion
Damia Raven chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
i want to write an piece for you, in return to this poem. in fact, i may do so. not out of spite, or evil, but simply an answer, to agree or to disagree i dont know, but i will, because of this one's simple but mortifying depth. you shall my answer...Hj
sathepine chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
nicely written. i don't agree with you (yes, and "that is my choice"). but nicely written. however...

"That the person next to you doesn't really know you"

- this COULD is true LITERALLY. it's not my fault! you tend hide yourself too much! gRRRrr..

ok, take care. i was pretty late in reviewing this one (not that you're expecting, anyway). well, take care. (yes, and if i have to, i'll repeat those words over and over again... "take care take care take care take care take care...")
Goddess19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Luke, i think this is one of the best poems i've read in a long, long time. It's so NICE, grabeh...!

I think you just managed to tackle the most vital and important parts of everyday life that we ignore...or we forget because of being engrossed in our everyday lives. there are a lot of things that i totally agree too, and then there are some parts that i'm neutral about. I'd give this poem a five - star rating. Incredibly realistic and down to earth.
InkedinSin chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
hm...like the message, like the anger...like the whole poem itself. Strong points, strong views...great job.