Reviews for eyes of a friend
deepdown chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
this. poem. is. fanastic. this is so... i just cant find the words to describe it... well done. i love the last lines especially.
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
WOW! Perfect rhyme that is very lyrical. I love you incorporated a mirror. It's perfect! _
absolute0 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
nice. i like how you describe the eyes of a friend as mirrors that show our souls and i agree to that. *sigh* isn't it weird when you're not friends with your friends anymore?
Silverfire Starr chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Yeah my friends are like mirrors reflecting my soul, too. I love how you worded this. Nice!
Raining Star chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
omg, once agian such a beauty and touching. (ok, it still sounds a little stupid to say touching but o well -)

i love it.

-Luna Wolf
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
cute little poem!
ShorelineWind chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
This reminds me so much of my own experiences... The eyes tell so much, yet they somehow are always discarded as if they never say anything at all. Strange. Keep up the awesome job. You really did a great job with this poem.
Daystar chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
hey It is daystar. As I said before you are a really great poet. I like this one alot. Keep it up
WhisperBlack chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
i just have to tell you, before you, NONE of the authors i'd met on fictionpress could correctly employ rhyme. i don't know if you do it on purpose, but whatever you're doing, keep it up! the way you intermintently rhyme and then trick me with rhythm to keep me from noticing when it doesn't is MASTERFUL and beautiful. i think i'm becoming addicted to your poetry!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Two thumb-ups for you!

::sneeze::

sorry...major flu.
Lounalune chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Wow! The poem is just wonderful! A really nice and original description of friendship. As amazingly written as usual.
The Postmodern Prometheus chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Wow! That's really all I can say, i loved it.
Savin chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Wow! I really like the idea behind this one. I never thought of using the eyes as a mirror to anothers soul. I always used them as windows. Nice immagry.
Buhuuuuuuu chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
was musst du für tolle freunde haben *g* wunderschönes gedicht. ich liebe es. wie alles was du schreibst.
dreamer4alwayz chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Yeah too lazy to sign in at the moment. This is really good. I like the imagery and the fact that is it eyes. Heehee. Anywayz...good job with this. Keep up the good work.