Reviews for Mea Culpa
Melissa Officinalis chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Hm, das gefällt mir, vor allem der Schluss ist gut. Und es schwingt so eine ohnmächtige Traurigkeit mit. Gute Arbeit. Der Titel ist interessant.
miochan chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Wunderschön! das hier hat mich echt zum Nachdenken gebracht...
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Heheh reminds me of that Enigma song! Wonder how many others have said that? Anyways, it's nice and again i like how it's short and perfect. _
absolute0 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
wow. i like this one. short, haunting... and indeed it bears a twist.
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Interesting. A lot of thought went into this and it shines through. Wonderfully written.
Raining Star chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
short and simple, and to the point. i liked it. o, and yes i did write "life or death" after reading your poem...as soon as i finshed reading it actually, i stopped and worte life or death. i dunno if i did yours justice but...and thank you so much for all of your reviews, i had a stupid grin of my face all day! thank you.

-Luna Wolf
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
I can so relate... Keep on writin... *clicks fav. story button*
WhisperBlack chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
i think the best thing that i can say to this poem is that i feel you. i feel what you mean through this poem, and i've been there. your poem definitely brings forth an emotional response, and i'm fairly sure it's the one you intended. so excellent. i love your poetry!
Almost Infamous chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I know that I've felt like this many times. Whatever I do is never good enough, and I'm continuoulsy being blamed for the incontrollable actions of life.

"Bianca, why did you pick a day that is was going to rain to go out?"

Sorry for not being good enough. i can definetly relate to alot of your work.

::looks up::

::decides to stop this review before she sounds more like a insane maniac::

hehe... oops.
Janne Doe chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
This recieves the "Trinity Seal of Approval"! Simply amazing and a new fave! Keep on writing!

Trinity Heart

/ o-o/

\ /~\ /

\/
FoxxieFantasy chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Oh! Interesting...death? well...sounds very realistic...hehe...good good...
CoolGetsCold chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
I liked your little masterpiece muchly... :)

It reminds me a little of Tori Amos's lyrics, which only makes it even better. (I'm in love with her music) I can imagine her singing it... :)

Good job.

Love,

Malaika
Savin chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Very interesting twist. Me like! Me like! I especially that like first three lines.
H4RD4C chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
oh my! ein lateinischer Titel! ) Das kann mir ja nur gefallen *g*
Buhuuuuuuu chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
hm, sehr gut geschrieben, macht mich sehr nachdenklich.