Reviews for Bermuda Quirks
nahc-ekabO chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
If I was in your class, I might be able to tell... but I have no clue. And if everyone else doesn't, that's a good thing.

This poem was fun to read. Trying to figure out who it was to no avail(but that's the fun part). It's fun, and still your words are pretty. Nar.
Bobbo the Clown chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Hrmm... vaguely wonder what Eme-wald was doing in science class. It seems kinda artificial to me towards the beginning, but picked up nicely at the end. I know modern poets like the idea of skipping lines in the middle of a sentence, but to me every line should be a complete though of some sort. Oh, well, that's why I'm never gonna be famous.

Eme-wald! Eeeeee!

*runs away*
Glass November chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
:) I loved it...very light and yet somehow deep and soul-searching at the same time...ah, I think I'm just too philosophical (again...)

Also, I love the piece in your bio...Jostein Gaarder is wonderful.
Amaris chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Okay...well this review will be useless cause honestly...I don't understand how this fits in with chem...and who is "he" who "started at her when she leaned over to grab a wayward wrapper?" it sounds very nice, but i don't understand the meaning.
lemoncane chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
i didn't really get this one the only part i got was the "Who could guess?

Mister Ego is

Jealous

of the All-American Boy

and his C-clamp hold on precious

abalaster dreams,

stones perched so" but thats ok. i still think that you should do the poetry contest thing.

ps good fish
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
oh I like this (as usual!)

you are so very good. I love the 'who could guess...' stanza, this is really very well done. thank you!
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
I love how you presented it, especially the second stanza: the whole "forgotten like her bones/when the clock/neglects to tick" - makes me think. I don't understand the part about the glass singing as rational as a rat, nor do I understand the last sentence. HOWEVER, it's a lovely poem, even if I don't completely get it.

Keep writing! Peace