Reviews for To Express My Insanity
PainHateJusticeRaceAndLife chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I like it,the haiku is very depressing,but in an odd way, uplifting...odd way you for the review as Job!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 6 . 3/4/2004
ok...havent yet gripped the deeper meaning of this but im sure i will...hopefully...soon. loved it, amazing work. kudos!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 5 . 3/4/2004
awesome, great work. the images were amazing. fear being swallowed...just great. kudos!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
uh, now this, this was great. mainly because the beautiful theme was this time captured immediately by my poor overworked brain, but also because its simple and complex at the same time...teh way you used the flame as a metaphor for love...such a stunning metaphor by teh way, i loved it. "undying, unfaltering" every line just punched me. KUDOS!
- you know, i just recently wrote my first haiku...well my first haiku that my english teacher didnt force me to write...and it was so hard, i eventually got it but it helped me appreciate haiku writers even more. i mean its really difficult to write one that is insightful but politically correct without losing the meaning. so basically what im saying is...i have absolutely no idea how you do it chica. this series is most definitely goin on me favs - and with utterly good and perfect reason.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 3 . 3/4/2004
crimany, you making me think here and my brain isnt in the mood to think *pats brain* poor brain.
but no, this was great, your haikus areint empty at all, they are compacted full of deeper meaning. heaps of skill and heaps of talent are obviously put into them. wonderful work here, kudos!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
very nice, i suppose im still trying to make sense of it...its like im bordering on the edge of the meaning but im not quite there *lol*...yup, just waiting for it to hit me, anytime dear ol' brain, any time now *waits*...got it! GREAT meaning, i love it. careless, EMOTIONLESS, tired. i loved it, kudos!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
i really liked this, kinda opposite to normal poems. 'unscathed' kinda got me...i realyl liked teh way you put it. it was different. great work, kudos!
Needa S chapter 6 . 1/21/2004
Awesome job..Keep up the wonderful work!
curiouzkatt chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
slow... internet...
have i ever reviewed this? i don't remember... anywayz, all your works are good that's for sure. y u sad? u sound lyk a person with melancholia.
Keep it 100 chapter 6 . 12/19/2003
Very good image.
~Heart of the Sword
ArcheimaX12 chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
wow...
frugale chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
The 6th one is also very interesting. Good job!
frugale chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
Candle in the dark ... is very interesting! Surprising yet common, can't express it properly.
minords chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
I agree. Thank god for them swirling currents.
Lina Inverse chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
I liked the line "emotionless eyes"
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »