Reviews for Pieces of Rhetoric
n chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
like The Goddes of Night, I'm not much of a poet either, but i think this poem is well done! :P
seasick chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
half way through i knew i wanted to read this poem a million times. The messageS are important and strongly said a true master piece.
Schubiegirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I've got the message! lol. seriously though, that was beautiful. The words flowed, and it was very insiteful. Iloved it! i must read more of your work! *runs off to read*
Tipped chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Truly heard, my friend, truly heard.
Missyjuicey here ready to give my report.
Very nice: it has a great message and the best delivery I have every seen. I only wish it could've been longer. I saw the submit review thing at the bottom and I'm like,"NO! MUST...GO...O-O-O-O-O-O-O-N!" I liked the last four lines very much, great sum up!
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
That's great. I loved all the questions. Those are some things I've asked to myself. I scare my friends when I ask them. They think I'm all depressed when I ask stuff like that. It's kinda funny. Anyway, I love your poems. Keep up the great work!
Laurana chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow...i got chills when i read this. it is wonderful! i can't believe so few people have reviewed! *shakes fist at negligent people* the last verse really caught me, and goddamn! that is so amazing!i love this poem so much!
Holy Soldier chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Good poem you should really put this in one of those literacy contests at school. I bet you could win!
ShinjiTakeyama chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
the message has been felt. most of those are actually pretty good questions. some ones i've asked myself a few times but i never like to think of such things for too long. great poem nothing needs changing.
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
awesome.i'm not much of a song/poet writer but that was totally cool! _ i hope you write more of it! ~*~IceAngel~*~
Soichiro X chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
I really liked it. Not a lot of people write from the soul. Aki...my japanese is rusty, but doesn't that mean autumn? Or child of autumn? Anyway, good job.