Reviews for The Seventh Seal
danilion chapter 13 . 5/24/2004
*slight wave of panic streaks as the realisation that there aren't any recent chapters hits*
you ARE going to update right? This story is really good, your characters are great! I love the way they all are more than what they appear to be...
wacka dkid chapter 12 . 11/30/2003
i can understand your want for mysteriousness in this chapter.. but its confusing as hell. yeah. good job though
wacka dkid chapter 11 . 10/12/2003
i didnt get the whole connection that raeola's last name was Christopher.. now i do _. i feel so special now. the story is really cool. whats with the weird teacher? he sounds a bit out there. hope you update again soon
wacka dkid chapter 10 . 9/30/2003
"In the middle of the room stood a glass cylindrical chamber that contained the unconscious Christoph." you said christopher instead of raeloa.

well, the doctor is a good villain. i now officially want to bash his brains in _. the poem is good too. update soon again!
wacka dkid chapter 9 . 9/24/2003
o.. whats raeloa doing? well, i know what shes doing but why? whats w the brass choker? gah. why did you have to stop here? *pounding head against the keyboard* update soon!
wacka dkid chapter 8 . 8/13/2003
wahoo! another chapter. its awesome. there is good description and all but the chapter doesnt tell much besides setting up a big thing for the next chapter. the last part with the bodies being switched in the mirror is a lil bit hazy but all over pretty good. hope you get around to updating soon.

wacka dkid chapter 7 . 8/1/2003
your chapters awesome! her driving reminds me of my sisters. she is HORRIBLE! she hit our neigbors garbage cans and everything. needless to say our neigbors hate us but.. we hate them so i guess its ok _. so whos the new guy? he sounds like hes going to be a good guy or good guy that goes bad. that sounds really bad... hes a bad boy _. i am really hyper so im sorry if the review sounds stupid ). the grammar is great once again. whats up with adrian too? is the master person the same person that is after him? AHH! i have a smiley face in chocolate chips in my cookie! how cool is that? yes, i will stop the review before it gets worse D

update soon! the story really sounds great too...

wacka dkid chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
the story is going great. the grammatical sounds weird.. grammatical details (there we go _) are good and the characters are coming along great. you have huge time bubble gaps though. you have before and after school or sometimes skip those times too and so the time seems to pass really quickly or slowly. could just be how im reading it. update soon too _

Kell Hound chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
great job keep writing
wacka dkid chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
the story has great description and everything. you've already told us what the personalities of the people are. great story hope you update soon.

-krissa
Maeve Summers chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
That was a great chapter! Some mischief going on! Good job! Keep writing!
Maeve Summers chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
That was an awesome chapter! I loved it! Please continue soon!
Maeve Summers chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
That was an awesome chapter! Sorry I couldn't read it sooner - I have been very busy! Write more soon!
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Once again a wonderful chapter, please continue writing.

~*Autumn*~
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
Amazing story, I hope to read more soon.

~*Autumn*~