Reviews for The Ocean Floor Experiment
crazyluv00 chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
A very interesting story; I love the thought of underwater colonies. This is a nice story although it could use a reread to fix somethings.
Apollyion chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Interesting, but don't you think that this should have been set father in the future.
jkchops chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
I found the story interesting. Its a different idea of how the future will be. Films like the 5th element and minority report show that we will live in the sky by building upwards. Living in the ocean's is a good idea for the future especially now with the threat of terrorism.
icedogg247ai chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
nice dude...
very interesting
is this all?
you need to do more and watch you grammar!
Elf EarsFangelirwhatever you want to call me chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Noo! You CAN'T leave us hanging like that! :P
Millennium Slink chapter 4 . 9/12/2003
...need...update... *dies*
Elf Ears chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
Lovely newness. . . it's very interesting. . . I was a little confused at the end when you did the note part about who was saying what, but that's ok. . .update some more! Especially when school's out!
Mysti San chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
*is too lazy to sign in* Interestink...very interestink...*strokes chin with hand* the plot thickens...muahaha!

ok, keep it up, person who is a person who is a person...o.o;

~MS
Ara E R Took again chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
bwah hah ha! i am in study, reviewing your UPDATED chapter. lol, i like the note... now that I understand it. write more please. NOW! *cracks whip*
Ara E R Took chapter 4 . 5/19/2003
you person-who-is-going-to-kill-someone-and-i-know-who-but-won't-say-in-case-someone-who-does't-know-reads-this, you!
Phlegethontis chapter 4 . 5/16/2003
Dang, evil teacher. *runs from the creepy ELA magister*

FRENCH RULEZ! .\\/ J'adore le francais!

Heh, last period I was watching the clock in Science... *nod nod* It was like that. But it went slower...and slower...and slower...until the bell rang! Salvation!

And because I have like ZERO reviews on (220 on ff.n!) REVIEW MY STUFF! *calms down* *puppy dog eyes* Please?
Phlegethontis chapter 3 . 5/16/2003
Woah...smoking beakers? *crazy smile* Cool.

'Night in armor'? Would that be 'Knight in armor'?

Coffee...*dreamy look* *in trance-like voice* Cohfe...

Random person: *pops up out of nowhere* *whaps Slink on the head* Snap out of it!

Oh, right. Back to the story...

Mep! *twitching* Scary. ? Oh, it was a dream. Right. *sigh of relief* That was weird. 'Oh, Whale...' 'Oh, Dolphin...' *cracking up*

Somehow I got the first impression that Shark was a mean person. *nods* Yep, that was the name working.
Phlegethontis chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
I'd like to have a name like Turtle... ;;

For some reason these kids are reminding me of my own class...but then, I don't supposed students' attitudes about being forced to go to school has changed, has it...they pretty much talk the same, too.

Mwha, love this anyway. Sorry about my procrastination about reading it. Your imagination is almost as crazy as mine is. o That's a compliment, of course.
Phlegethontis chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Dang, I'm glad the real world isn't like that. On the other hand, I wish it was. It would be cool to live on the bottom of the ocean.

I find it hilarious how the teachers are all Mr. or Mrs. X. Muah! .\\/

A little note - is the name Gin Bin Tin supposed to be a real Chinese name?
James chapter 4 . 5/9/2003
Whale is an asshole. I liked the dream sequence though, it reminds me of Joy Luck Club because the view changes so often.