Reviews for The Stepbrother
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
so what happens next? I like Brandon. Don't like Rachel's mom. And Sarah is annoying. She should have s0me sensitivity.
MaximumxTwilight chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You have to keep going with this story. Your writing style is incredible, and I love the story line! Please keep going. I need to know more! But, its totally amazing! Great work. And please keep going with the story! I love it.
HolySheeshKabobs chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
sorry, but by the end of the story...I felt like throwing up...sorry, but I don't think any mother would be like that with her daughter...she made me feel a little queasy..

Rachel and Brandon have good chemistry, but I really hate Rachel's mom...
CynicalValentine98 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Are you going to ever going to update? I was just looking through stories and came across yours... Its good, great even...
brown eyes 77 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I liked it, puh-lease keep going. *pouts* I know the storys old but you can to it, 4 me?
Barkers chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
MORE! MORE! i loved it..so sweet-ish..i think..lol
liz chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
heyme and my sis are waiting for your next chap. so plz write one, its pretty interesting.
LinKat chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Just because it's old, doesn't mean it can't be updated!Come on! It's a good start! I know you can work off of it...So what are you waiting for!Update soon!
Winter Aquamarine chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
V. Good story, I think you should go on. I'll be intrested in reading what happens next. _
Ardis Proulx chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Raving review number ONE O SIX. I WANT MORE! lol It was great. You have to have more of it. UPDATE SOON
All The Three Queens chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Ooh, Rachel seems like such a brat! Interesting how I see quite a few parallels between her and my own sister. But anyways, I like the story so far. I hope you keep going, eventually.
SmurfFan chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
I really like this story, lately I have been into the 'forbidden romance' type stories...anyway, I dunno, I just wanted to say I like it, I am putting it my favorite stories list and I hope you keep wrking on it.
starsprinkles9604 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Very very interesting story that you have here. I saw the date and was kind of hoping that you would continue with it. It seems like there is a lot that could be done with this particular plot. I'd read it if you kept writing it. I really would like to see what would happen with Rachel and Brandon.
pressandclick chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Hey it's good. I hope you become inspired to continue it once again because I really want to know what will happen. By the way, thanks for your review on my story...it got me thinking, and you were right...I'll have to go back and fill in the 2 day gap! Anyway, keep it up...
YaLeE chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I really really like your story. Don't stop writing! Update soon!