Reviews for Reflection
Cryptic Insanity chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
First of all, it took me a very long time to reveiw back. Second of all, because I was busy and/or so sick I couldn't move. Third of all, sorry about that. Fourth of all, I liked this poem is was very spiff! Sixth of all, rule number one goes here. Seventh of all, I forgot what of all I'm supposed to go to I'm thinking twenty-three. Eighth of all, rule number one is next again. Ninth of all, here comes rule number one. Tenth of all, I checked which of all I'm supposed to go to and I was right. Eleventh of all, I need to go re-read what you wrote o.0 Twelve of all, my head hurts o.0 Thirteenth of all, yes, another little rule thingy ma-bobber. Fourteenth of all, my age is next. Fifteenth of all, my age! Sixteenth of all, your age! Eighteenth of all, I still have a way to go. Nineteenth of all, you are very right about the backwards thing. Twentieth of all, you are very deep, hehe. Twenty-first of all, this is the age where I'll be able to do more stuff legally, woo! haha..no.. Twenty-second of all, one more! Twenty-third of all, yay! I'm done your turn.

But monkeys! You are girl monkeys! And like he said, I like male, -shrugs- So, go to him! -knows the button isn't going to work but hits it anyways- Damn button, I swear.. -hits it with a hammer- Yes, yes, very good. It's a good thing I never finish my sentence before I notice I- wait why am I still typing? God dammit! -jumps on the button-
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
It'd be better with music. Not bad, but again with the overdone rhyme. It's not so obvious with this one, but it's still there. a little.
CaptivatedTranquility chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Hmm...curse the people who made mirrors. Lolz.