Reviews for Imperfect
Broken Doll chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
So very true. I'm glad you wrote this because we all know where those pretty hags will be. Old and wrinkly from all that tanning. What can I say? I'm going to be pale and aged from all the smoking I do. I love you Norah. xoexoh
hottchick chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
OMG this is like so true!1

totally liek my skool all the timez
not sure yet chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
love it, very sharp and to the point, excellent job
BeetleBon99 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Whoa! Sounds like this girl shops at Abercrombie & Bitch. Great poem!
miss meaningeverythingtome chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
like it a lot. cutting. concise.
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
hell yesh. good poem. i love everything about it.

GeN!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Oooh, I liked this. It definitely protrayed every high school's resident Barbie accurately (our school's Barbie wore WAL*MART SHOES TODAY. It was AGONY.), and there was a witty spunk to this one as well that I haven't seen in your poems before.

Nicely done, dear.
Tor chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Well, I rather thought it was a little harsh. Popularity isn't always about being thinner or richer or sluttier. Popularity at my high school was about being yourself and being nice. So this isn't exactly the best thing for a so-called popular girl to read ...
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Norrrrrrrahmuffin! Great effort, if I do say so myself. Very interesting view on what some females do to make themselves 'beautiful', and how in effect, they shatter what they had trying to reach 'perfection'.
shiniwa chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
I liked it. Quite accurate to the fallacies of popularity. And I loved the contradictions of the poetry.