Reviews for Gorgeous
Arsronus chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
::cries shamelessly:: That's so sad! And so unfair! I've been reading the "I Believe in Happy Endings" things by Inca Priestess of Rain lately, and I was expecting something happy…but then you throw in this twist! You're -evil- I tell you! -Evil-! Oh…by the way…if you don't start the sequel soon, I cannot be held responsible for my actions! Write! Write like the wind!

Your story was amazing _ I'm -dying- to read more _
no more school ever chapter 14 . 4/25/2003
this is such an amazing story - you actually made me cry!

please write more.

rach

ps if u have time can u read mine and see what you think?
redredredred chapter 7 . 4/24/2003
err... just something to point out... you write in this chapter : "He tries his hardest to hang all over Andy whenever I happen to come upon them. Which isn’t hard since we have English together. " but then in chapter 13 you write: "Andy goes to a private school a few miles over. He never met anyone other than Jeremy and Ang from my school." unless i totally missed soemthing, that's a bit confusing, does Andy go to their school? well, back to reading
redredredred chapter 13 . 4/24/2003
i was actually very confused in the first chapter, i didn't know they were already together so when they kissed, i though Jeremy was dreaming and that'd he'd wake up, it took a couple of paragraphs for me to realize that it was actually happening. i think this is because in the first chapter you make Jeremy talk about Josh as if he was admiring him from afar and not actually with him. i think you should just put in a few hints to let us know that they are in fact together, otherwise, this story is GORGEOUS! ( i can use gorgeous too )
Wicked Wonder chapter 14 . 4/22/2003
I say, forget stupid people who don't want you to beg for reviews! Oh, about the story? Well, I would cry, but that's so bad for my tough girl image. I thought it ended sadly, but good. Time for the sequel now, okay! Until next time!
Rue Zokorai chapter 14 . 4/17/2003
That..is..so..sad! ;-; *cries* Jeremy..Josh.. ;-; I wanna hurt their parents. Badly! But I won't..stupidly homophobic parents..ahh! Anyway! This was such a great story..I loved, and still do love, it SO much! I really, really, REALLY wanna read the sequel! I love this story times infinity! I want to start my writing again, but I just can't..maybe over school vacation. I dunno. Well, anyway, I loved this story SO much, and I want the sequel badly! _
Sinner Heart chapter 14 . 4/15/2003
Start now yes right now... Girl I'm crying for now the poem that I wrote has a puropse and a life and you gave it that. For me it was just words that for some reason I didn't know why the hell I wrote them. Hell I'm still crying that was the best it really was and your going to start writing the sequel right now come on I don't see you typing well maybe I should stop with this review then maybe you'll get started. Anytime you want a new poem just send an email and I'll get started on it. luv ya girl Heather
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 14 . 4/15/2003
That is so sad, I can't believe that happened. I love your story and I wish you'd do a sequel, that would be awesome. Well, catch yah later. And I love my reviews but I haven't been gettin' very many, so catch yah later again.

The demon Rain
Angelic Hooligan chapter 14 . 4/15/2003
I want you to NOW! Start it NOW! If I don't get a chapter to proofread in the next couple of days with Josh and Jeremy finding each other I shall become violent! My homicidal urges shall not be suppressed!
Eternal Twilight chapter 14 . 4/14/2003
What a sad ending...man, poor Josh! Oh, Senna, you have to put them back together! You HAVE to! For the sake of all hopless romantics...:breaths in and out rapidly:...Okay...I'm okay. Man, I think I was having a panic attack! Anyway, I loved the story and I love you as well, my friend! And my beautiful Sienna's poem was just perfect for the ending! :bows: Wonderful job, friend. Wonderful.

As for me and Rue-Man...I dunno. I hope it works out too...but you know how things are. You know the sitch. But ah well. Time will tell. Anyway, :hands you a pretty pink daisy: take care, friend and oh yeah- WE WANT THE SEQUEL! _

love and hugs,

Silver

PS: Promise should be up tomorrow...I'm too tired to write it tonight. Though, I may work on Silver Tears. 7 Well, laterz. _
ioyoiuy chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Oh yes this is a delightful story. A bit confusing, but im stupied (see cant even spell that word right) so its no biggy. I have not yet finished reading everything. But write more_
Milady69 chapter 13 . 4/6/2003
Hi! It's been awhile since I don't review your fic, but here I am again. From chappie eight to now, I lot happened. And this last chappies were so sad! I almost cried! Very emotional.

But also very well writen. Well, I don't think you need to know that, do you?

Keep on updating. I'll review always when I can. Your fic is the best!

Milady69
Wicked Wonder chapter 13 . 4/3/2003
You and the cliffhangers! Now I have to stay glued to the computer and see what happens next! And I might happen to eat a fluffernutter here and there...
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
So I'm not the onlyone who litteraly lives off of reviews eh. *cocks head to one side* I lvoe this thing, and I can't wait to see what the next chappie will be like. Catch yah later.

The demon Rain
Sinner Heart chapter 13 . 4/1/2003
I know you don't know this but this Chap. really helped me. I was crying through most of it so I had to reread it. I'm not trying to get sympathy or anything I have to live my life that's what my Grandma would want me to do. So I was able to connect with the some of the feelings in this chap. Thank you
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »