Reviews for Just Another Vampire Story 6
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is really, really amazing. I mean, it's original and I like the twist at the end. It really blew me away.
GaelynX chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
This is great! I love the twist, it's a nice touch)
cillian4 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Love it!
baditterbunnyqueen chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
It's always such a pleasure to read your work. The characterization is excellent and the dialogue believable and fluid. I fell the description could be a little thicker in places, but that is a personal preference. The action scenes are believable as well, something so visual is very hard to capture well in words but you handle it admirably.
ImmortalDeath chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This story is so intense and descriptive. I love reading about vampires.
myswansong chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
That was very well written! Great job!
faithless82 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
really good! loved the twist! i'll be reading more of your stories. luv faithless
Delanie chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I love your story so far. Not only because Im obsessed with vampire stories and novels, but because you describe and write well! Keep it up, and pleaz pleaz pleaz, UPDATE!
BluhdRayne chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Wow. That really good. You're an excellent writer. Keep it up! I wanna find out what happens next!
Fire Imp chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Dude, I was totally hearing Drowning Pool's song "Bodies" when I read Leshtar's killing spree. That was so awesome! (I sound like a surfer dude, I know, but that's actually how I speak.) The twist was great at the end. I enjoyed reading your story, so keep it up!
Liquid Gold chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
pout. but elizabeth was kinda fun. you killed all the vampires. but galen is a good character, so dispite my tendency to side with the undead i do like your hunter.
Katharine Emily Francis chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Good but I think that she should have lived.

So at least she should have gotten some play time in before you had her killed.

But good anyway.

Be seeing you. :)
R. Blade chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
::smiles:: great story! i loved the whole 'killing for approval' thing. the details were excellent. i had hoped the ending would include the actual event between elizabeth and leshtar... but it was still good. keep going please! cant wait for the next part! (if there is one) and check out my stories if you wish. review if you do so. thanx! bye!

~scars~
Megan chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
That's pretty decent, but the most interesting character to me was Elizabeth. Maybe it's just my fascination with murderous female characters (surprise surprise), but I really think that she has a story that needs to be told. And Galen is in definite need of a back story. I didn't like him as much.

This was just as good as your other stories (meaning it kicked ass and could easily top any other horror catagory story on ) but it could be better. Continue working on it and I can almost guarantee (sp?) that with your skill, it'll be brilliant.
Deikon chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Wow, I can honestly say this is one amazing story. Great description, great characters, great turn of events...just great!

Reminds me of Blade! Heh...

Nice job!