Reviews for I Won't Waste Tears
Joelle Duran chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Very nice-stirring and meaningful without seeming out to compel emotion. I like the 'cards have been stacked and cut' and I especially enjoyed the closing lines. Great work!
Sharakinpaix chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
I love the simple, clear repetition of the poem, the clash between the needs and wants of love in constant conflict. Hey what inspired this?
TheUni chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I really liked this poem. It's depressing. When you reviewed my poem "If I was Today," I meant it to pre gramatically correct. It gives a sense that I don't care about anything else at the moment, I just want her back.
Scripture chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Bravo. My favorite line: "I may have lost you, but you lost me too"Hats off to this one, it is very very good. The rhyming is great, the message is conveyed completely, you don't seem extremely overpowering with strength but you don't seem pittifully sorrowful either, the tone was just again!
spazticpoetgrl chapter 7 . 8/14/2003
doggies are sleeping! hehe, i like this, it rhymes awesomely..is that a word, o well it is now! kewl. keep writin -Spaz
spazticpoetgrl chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
kewl song, i dont think ive ever heard oblivion in a song before, maybe i have i dunno. i would love to hear it. awesome. keep writin -Spaz
spazticpoetgrl chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
kewlio! i love the last part that was great, a great powerful song, keep writin -Spaz
Della C chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I do like this one. I like it a lot, 'cause it reminds me of the way I look at things. Of course, my tears end up being wasted anyway, 'cause I'm not that strong. But Even So.

nice song. I am of liking.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Aww. I feel bad about this one; however, you called it a poem - it's a song! Only songs have choruses! _ I don't mind. It's lovely, and so sad. You should write a song to go along with it. _

Thanks for the review for Kiy!
Carter Tachikawa chapter 4 . 2/12/2003
A lot of people can relate this one. (Me included). Why should we care about how others perceive us as? If we're fine the way we are, they shouldn't worry and neither should we. Anyway, I'm rambling. Good job here. Keep it up.~CT
Carter Tachikawa chapter 3 . 2/4/2003
Well, I've just finished reading all three and I will honestly say that I'm impressed. You written about good subjects and expressed them in ways not many people can do. However, I think you should turn these into songs or at least put them in the song section. They seem like they should be sung. (Then again, songs ARE a form of poetry). Reason I say that is cause you have Choruses and whatnot so that makes me believe they are songs. But other than that, these are very good. I think of all of them my favorite may be the second one. The other two weren't bad either, just not my thing. Well, I have to wrap this up. Sorry for the lame review. Keep writing. I think I'll check out more of your stuff.~CT
Smiley chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Excellent song! Keep writing!