Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
gangster-dolly chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Aw, I feel so sorry for poor John!

-gangster-dolly
Aemilia chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I like seeing the boys being cute. It's fun.
-Aemilia
TheDevilLikesToDream chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
i love your story and your characters!
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
He he he he No it never is a dull with Seth around. I love Seth he is so funny. :)
Lady Sunlight chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Hehehehe Sethy is the besty. Hehehe I rymed... Go Seth!
It's a person chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
oh..wow... interesting... yet...disturbing.
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
**shrieks**
seth! seth rocks! seth is cool! woo hoo! and john is on a computer even more than me! LOL. okay, I gotta admit - you have some wicked male characters, lol!
Sena Okamiotoko chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
OK, so I'm going through searches trying to find an idea for my next chapter in my werewolf story when I find this. It was really good and I liked to hear more about "wererats". I know it's been awhile, but add on.
_
ShadowKyi chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
lmao thats funny make it a series. PLZ? Lol If you have not already figured it out, I like it.
Demented Jester chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
i like your story i think it's really good and very funny
Blindy chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Apart from some spelling errors, that was good! And funny...and good! Damnit! I've stopped thinking again...so...bye!
Loganberry chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
*chuckles* Must admit that I've never talked to a wererat, so have no idea of their usual personalities (okay, wereratalities), but I can easily imagine one like this!
Open-Wood-Silence chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
LOL

V. good

M.
Marigold Futura chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Oh, the ending was priceless. (I will name him John, and I will hug him and squeeze him and pet him and pat him... ;;) The whole thing reads sort of like a chaste, twisted menage-a-trois slash fic. And it works!