Reviews for My Demons
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Nice topic! I really agreed with all of that. It made me think of the concept of how everyone has evil in them. A very nice piece. You should write more.
The Blue Monkey chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I liked this one alot too. I liked it more than your other.
astral boy chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
hey, thanks for the reviews, and the fav! O.O this is a great piece, i know that many people feel the same way. You put it into words for us. ;) and... 63 REVIEWS! *eyes explode* how can that be! You must be such a good writer, maybe reviewer. Or just a good friend.
Aya Chagrin chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Hey! Sorry I haven't been on in a while! I finally got around to reading your reviews for my poems. I must say, your poetry is extraordinary! It's flowing and beautiful. You have definite talent. Keep it up!
-Aya
Aya chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow, you're very talented. You have a natural feel for rhymes. Awesome work!
SwordStalker chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I don't have demons... usually. Meh.
brdi chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
And here is yet another awesome poem by you. As I read it, I can here a haunting melody in the background (musically obsessed as I am) that gives me the shivers. This touches on a feeling many don't have the words to describe. Very nice.
~8~*
brdi
flowerthief chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
That's so awesome. I haven't read a poem like that before. Very original and very good.
AC
Tempest Breeze chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
thats how i feel. I'm always running from myself and waiting for a comfort that will never find me
Angelous13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
i really like your poem, i agree with you. i also think that everyone's demonds will catch up with them
~angelous
Butterfly Radcliffe chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
This is a really different poem, but in a good way. Great job.
~God Bless
Mista Mugs chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Great poem. My favorite line was:
"I'm no exception
My demons will catch up to me "
Great ending.
Cheers.
Ti chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
But if you wait long enough, won't they forget?
Ever Be chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
oh, i liked this one too. you can't just stop writing! you did a really good job with these poems, and i have definate confidence in your abilities. i can't wait to see more by you!
shanks chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
wow. read ur poem, and Im at a loss for words. all I can say is wow.
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »