Reviews for Will I Ever Remember?
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow, u wrote that when u were 8? jesus, wow! lol, amazing poem!
Gleechumber chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This is quite long, but probably not TOO long. It describes the situation very well. Nicely done.
mercury-phoenix chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Ouch, that's gotta suck. . .makes for a really good poem though.
To-Speak chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
OH MY GOSH! you wrote this when you were eight? this is absolutly amazing! aack! i wish i could've written this when i was eight... i can bearly write this weel ad i've taken so many boring english classes on this too. (back to the poem) its so sad how you couldn't remember things... wow, did you ever get all the memories back?
Just a gurl chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
hey you said it's not good it's REALLY good you said you wrote this when you were eight wow

good job
LoV3lee chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
that's really good for eight i think. that musta been very hard to get through. that was a kool thing 2 post. i liked it.
princess-troy chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
One day

Your brother will wake up

And be nice to you

All those years

Of hostility

With hidden care

WIll carry both of you through

It's true! The same thing happened with me and my brother
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I want to say I'm sorry about your Grandma, but I didn't know her and I suppose I don't know you. But- sorry. *hugs*

Hope you're ok.

Whoa. This is a pretty good poem. And a good topic, too. I wonder what it would be like for me to lose my memory... What would I be like the next day? *starts thinking*

But I'm glad you're still here, and you're still posting. Hope you're still writing.

Peace.

Munku-JGSPTV _
Tap Dancing Widow chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Wow...that's powerful.

Did you ever regain any of your lost memory?