Reviews for Dreams of Blue
rldarling chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
So I've read the entirety of the Kindred Chronicles on your website (incluing Past and Primeval) but I just saw your name here on fictionpress and decided to take this chance to review! :)

I really love Sineult's mom in this. Because we never have a chance to meet her in LaF, I never had any idea of who she was. In this, she seems like a sweet girl, and a good mom. It's easy to see where Sineult gets his lovely personality from.

I especially love the last line. Even though the braid is probably a mess (if a little kid did it) you get the feeling that she really does think it's beautiful, and that she loves Sineult and everything he does. In LaF, with no idea of her as a character, it's hard to comprehend why Sineult says she didn't want to live after his little brother did. I can understand this girl's depression over her child's death, instead of wondering if maybe Sineult's mom didn't love him enough to stick around for him. It also help the reader understand why Sineult never blames her, in LaF, for leaving him. He knew she loved him...

More or less, you rock. If you read this, please update Primeval soon!
Kumie chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Wow! _ The more of your works I read the more I love your style! Awesome writing.

As for the story, it's great as well. The emotional depth of it is very well done. _

Sorry I couldn't get to it sooner, having a hectic week, but I loved this little break from reality! Is there going to be more to this? No doubt I'd read it! _
Kumie chapter 1 . 2/10/2003