Reviews for Life
Stefen chapter 11 . 9/19/2004
That was really good! I love Aaron. I assume this story is finished then? Brilliant writing
One Hard Core Cookie chapter 10 . 5/4/2004
AND THIS DID NOT DISSAPOINT ME
GREAT WORK
HEY I KNOW SEQUEL!
Hele chapter 11 . 5/30/2003
aw...sweet ending. I liked the chapter, although I'm disappointed that Mark's out of it so soon. I have to go now, detailed review later.
chibbi chapter 5 . 5/13/2003
Oh my goddess! Your Quinn character is the hypocrit in the story - if he was a proper wiccan he would understand the wiccan rede "And it harm non do what thy will" - he seems to be harming a lot of people in this fic. i think you had better re-think what Wicca is, or re-think your characters beliefs.
the bow mans daughter chapter 10 . 5/13/2003
come on, get him and AAron together already, enough with max, we want AAron to be his fella! nice to see a wiccan author who isnt afraid to write a ritual in a story. by the by, you male or female?
Hele chapter 10 . 5/12/2003
The character of Mark evens out the balance a but between gay and straight people, but it's still a bit odd. However, I liked this chapter. It focused more on other aspects of Quin's life, and his enjoyment and talent for motor cross seemed believeable. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage, though, because I've never heard of motor cross *is ignorant*. It also addressed an issue that many people face: worrying about if people will be okay with their sexuality. I know that I have this: I can count the people that know that I'm bi on one hand. There's a lot of prejudice about, and I'm not suicidal. It was real, it was believeable, it was good. Keep it up.
Lami chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
i'm all for freedom of expression, but 12? it's that a bit young for what they're doing? aside from questionalbe moral ground, it also seems unlikly that at twelve he could deviate to such an extent from his parents beliefs, he could have concivebly done this of course, but it's not justified in the story so far.

aside from this, your writing is good. very emotive.

-Travis.
Hele chapter 9 . 4/1/2003
It's very well written, but...are there any straight guys in this fic? Only one in ten people are homosexual, but it seems that everyone here is. I have no problem with homosexuality, I'm bi myself, but it just seems a little unlikely. But it is a good fic, and I've started to like Quin a lot more since he met AAron and sorted himself out. Although he does slep around a lot. Each to his/her own, I suppose.
Adam Evans chapter 8 . 3/27/2003
Another great chapter. Looking forwars to seeing Chapter 8!
PaperLanterns chapter 8 . 3/25/2003
kickass as always! thanks for not ruining ben and billy. loving the berkeley and Gilman things. all in all a great chapter. I really like your development of aaron and Quin's relationship. it's not too fast, not too slow, perfect!

love,

andrea
Adam Evans chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Hey. Great story so far, such an interesting plot! I can't wait to see more! Update soon.:o)
PaperLanterns chapter 7 . 3/2/2003
YIPPEE! more of Quin being in love! i must say, i'm still greatly enjoying this. I like all the different subcultures represented (the underground rap scene, Wiccan, Homosexuality), it gives it variety and originality. It's cool.

Please don't ruin Billy and Ben's little would make me so sad.i like ben.

love,

andrea
Abremaline chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
I enjoyed this story. I would like to see more of Quin's mum though! she's obviously hurting and not sure how to handle the situation (is in two minds), could possibly be a very interesting insight.
PaperLanterns chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
YAY! i'm so happy Billy's back! and him and Ben are great. Man, i needed that (I'm having kind of a bad day) and could it be that Quin actually might be on his way to a real relationship? *gasps* heheehehe.i'm so happy now. Update soon!
PaperLanterns chapter 5 . 2/26/2003
I am SO sorry i didn't review sooner. my computer died and i lost everything and i was internet-less for over a week. It was , enough of my bitching:

your character development on Quin is wonderful. You paint a really good picture of him, making him kind of an antagonistic protaganist (if such a thing is possible) The way he is just kind of cynical and sometimes cruel and DEFINATLY lust-driven. Yet instead of making me angry at the character as would be the case under most circumstances, It makes me feel sorry for him. Also, i don't know if you mean to, but you're really good at making the reader know right away what the characters are like. You know, kind of like an underlying vibe that tells whether or not you should trust the characters.

My, there are certainly a lot of characters and potential 'interests' of Quin's. Just wondering if you plan on tying up all the loose ends with those. Like what happened to Billy? i liked billy! The main thing that makes this story so enjoyable so far is its originality. It seems most slash stories on this site are generally about coming out of the closet, one is different, and in it's originality it's a great read so far. The whole Wiccan thing is a nice touch too, gives an all around good feeling about Quin. And my final note is about Quin's parents. I really like the way you wrote them, like they have no personality nor opinions of thier own. It's like instead of being just devoted Christians themselves, they actually represent Christianity as a whole.

And that would be the longest review i've ever written. Keep up the good work,and update soon.

-Paperlanterns

PS i'm adding you to my favorite authors list due to the spectacular caliber of the stories of yours that i've read so far.