Reviews for Confessions of a Goth Girl
Arsenic.Dreams chapter 12 . 5/29/2004
It was a great story and I loved Raven. I hate evil people and I'm glad that Shelley got fired. Anyways, keep on writing.
pixie blood chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
good story so far, i'm still reading but i had to tell u this: Sweep is the name of the series, not the author. the author is Cate Tiernan, theres atleast 15 books in the series, probally more, i havn't read all of them yet, but ya...just thought u should know that :)
Anais-Noir chapter 12 . 7/3/2003
To Mary: hey if you ever come back, I'd really like to talk to you. I just found out a few weeks ago, that Barbara really is the name of the girl I modeled this story after! Anyways, later everyone, and thanks so much for the reviews!
Cryptic Insanity chapter 12 . 3/22/2003
Aww,it's over?I was kind of getting attached to any rate,I love the ending it was sweet,as was this whole job!
Black-Rose7 chapter 12 . 3/22/2003
Sweet ending to a great story! Weldone.

Black-Rose7 chapter 11 . 3/21/2003
Yay! New Chapter! I can't wait to see the ending. :)
Cryptic Insanity chapter 11 . 3/11/2003
What's the dream mean?

Woah she's getting along with Eryca?Woah..
etherealmoonlight chapter 10 . 3/4/2003
this is such a good story so plz don't end it!
Nocommonsense chapter 10 . 3/3/2003
please don't end It I love your story..probably one of the best i've ever read. email me if you feel like it.
pixierose chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
is the 'this is my back' thing from JTHM?
Cryptic Insanity chapter 10 . 2/26/2003
THEY WON!D
Courting Insanity chapter 9 . 2/25/2003
The last two chapters were good! LoL! Her friends are funny.. and sweet! Trying to picture a guy named Spike wearing jeans.. not seeing it. Anyway, keep up the good work! The whole possession of illegal drugs thing is a twist..
Mary chapter 10 . 2/25/2003
OMG! Cool story! We have a girl like that at my school, but I think her name is Barbara. Anyway, cool story! What happens to Shelly? Cool! Keep going! ;)
Cryptic Insanity chapter 9 . 2/22/2003
I knew it wasn't her! D

Update soon!
Raven BlackWolf chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
Holy crappola! What KIND of drugs were there? LSD for Goddess sakes? Anyway, can't WIAT for the next chappie
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »