Reviews for A Vampire's kiss to the Moon Blue
Poptart Guava King chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
lol I like the random y in the last line :D
Poptart Guava King chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
lol wtf? random as shit science experiment
Poptart Guava King chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
*evil laughter* oh he felled. xD
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
oh gosh. and THAT is why I hate the hired help! can't keep a god damn secret and in five minutes the entire house knows everything.
Poptart Guava King chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
lmao. why the hell is Aoi such a god damn spaz?
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was a sexy ending. I applaud you for it.
Koiyu chapter 12 . 7/19/2006
A Y! I SEE A Y! U liar! HAHA! I SEE A Y! Anyhows, Likeing the story so far! Faved it!
Almighty Pharaoh chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
AH! YOU REPEAT PARTS OF THE SENTENCE BEFORE PARTS OF THE SENTENCE BEFORE MOVING ON! I FEEL LIKE I'M LISTENING TO A SKIPPING CD! *twitch* *twitch* AH! *clutches head and passes out*
Evilmiko21 chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
i lyk the way u wuld make ur chapters in2 short poems kewl!
OffigateStuppy chapter 10 . 12/18/2004
um... but the chapter before didn't even really imply sex. _
mute-demon81 chapter 23 . 2/23/2004
nu! its over! T_T *read it in one night* wow, i really need to get a life...nah! I like reading fiction too much to do that! I loved the story! Very bizzare, happy, and yaoi, did i mention yaoi?
mute-demon81 chapter 20 . 2/23/2004
YES YES YES YES! MALE PREGNANCY! XD *sings* *coughs* yes, we like male pregnancy *nervous laughter*
mute-demon81 chapter 15 . 2/23/2004
oh ho! I spot a y in the midst of all the z's!
mute-demon81 chapter 4 . 2/23/2004
Aoi is awsome! I haven't gotten that far yet, but yeah *almost expects to see the 'i know a song that gets on everyones nerves' song to be sung* I like what I've read so far, its all quite amusing -
Lavender-Drop chapter 23 . 11/24/2003
i love this story so much! its So CUTE! tho- Aoi getting pregnet kindda pissed me off, but you pulled it off nicely! XD8
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »