Reviews for Another Job
Val Mora chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I like this. It was a little predictable that the assassin was going to die as soon as the mage took him out of the tavern, which made me sad, because I have a soft spot for Assassins. _

Hmm.. pretty good grammar in here; just be careful that you're putting enough commas in (there were a few spots where they were missing and it screwed with the clarity) and that you're not putting commas where semicolons should be. There were a couple of places that needed that fixed, as well.

Did you know that a gnoll is the word for a sort of rolling hill? It's cool. I like gnolls. And my mental image of these things was sort of like a large Ewok. _ It's quite cracked.

Also, thank you for the review for "Fallen Scythe". I thought your interpretation was pretty cool; it's not what I had originally intended, but it's pretty neat nonetheless. Frankly, I like it better that my intended meaning. _
MadMorrow chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Thanks for the review, glad you liked the story. I hadn't really thought about expanding on this story, thought of it more as a one-shot sort of thing. I may write a sequel, but currently there are a few other stories I'm working on.

If you want to read a little more on the Necromancer you can read 'Deadly Setback' - I'd written that shortly before I did 'Another Job.' He was a character I considered expanding on, but never really used him since this story.
tinytaz chapter 1 . 2/1/2003

just so you know, i registered especially so i could reveiw this story. Bet you feel special. Anyway, i love your opening chapter, the describetion of the knolls is really clear, and the plot is exciting and keeps you reading. But i really want to know,

who is the man that has the real talisman?

And why did he want it?

Oh, and of course, whats going to happen to Roarde(I like your chose of name;))

so, please update soon!