Reviews for The Winchester House 1: House
GrungeIsDead chapter 6 . 5/31/2003
*note: when i was reviewing a chapter of yours, i meant to say all those really's and a good. not really god.

Anyhow, this story is getting so good i keep on looking around to make sure there isn't any monster trying to sneak up on me. _
GrungeIsDead chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
*shiver* This story keeps on getting better and better. MUST KEEP READING!
GrungeIsDead chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
must keep reading... this is really really really really really really really really really really really really really GOD!
GrungeIsDead chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
Anthem... *hides under her bed* I'm scared... Wow. This is so awesome! Better than *spits in disgust* Moonlight. This is really suspencful. And that host is freaky! I'm reading more...
Selene Rousseau chapter 13 . 5/7/2003
Chris!

While I was reading this chapter 13, i did not notice that i was already at the edge of my seat!

This just keeps getting better and better!

Oh, and thank you for the acknowlegement!

Anyway, I am almost finished with my story number 3 The Possessed. and i will be putting up 2 new stories!

The Sacraments and story number 4 the troubled family.

SHea
Enternal1990 chapter 13 . 4/20/2003
Think you for reviewing my story.

this is your ?

1. A

2. D

3. E

4. D then E
Carrington Oak chapter 13 . 4/13/2003
lose, not loose. Anyway, pretty good story, but it probably use some more character developement. Talk to you later dude!
Carrington Oak chapter 12 . 4/13/2003
You mightwant to run it through spell check again. It was still pretty good though. Ohh, and something just happened that I'm going to write a story about, so I'll get it posted as fast as possible. Talk to you later!
Fabian Cortez chapter 13 . 4/8/2003
Ok where is it, I feel like I have been waiting ages now! Impatience creeping in; I'll have to get Peter Willingham out of prison to encourage you to hurry up with the new chapter! By the way there are new chapters to "Torment" up; when you have a minute.

KEEP WRITING :) or else :(
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Hi there Anthem,

Very Intriguing story, YET THE NEXT CHAPTER ISN'T UP YET! ;) It seems that most avid horror writers like us, have read Stephen King. I among them, I have to say, I found his non-fiction; "On Writing" fascinating reading. It inspired me to write "TORMENT" an R Rated horror story; also on here. Check it out if you like, I'd certainly value in your opinion.
vague2729 chapter 12 . 3/28/2003
i can't help but to say this is really SUPERB!

Keep up the good work!

ANyway, Im planning to have a new story called THE SACRAMENTS(Horror) and It's me... Sarah(ROmance/Drama)thnx!

im still planning to upload it!

Good Luck!
Selene Rousseau chapter 11 . 3/21/2003
hey! this keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to read the next chapters! PLEASE DO HURRY!

anyway, i have added a new chapter in my story, A CHILD, please do try to read...
Carrington Oak chapter 11 . 3/10/2003
some spelling mistakes, though all around pretty good. TTYL!
Selene Rousseau chapter 10 . 3/9/2003
this just keeps getting better and better!

this story is actually the same like mine except

i have to worlds for this which is the past and the future happening at the same time!

all i have to say is! i like this very much and just couldn't stop reading and reading!

im very impressed! i cant wait for the next coming chapters!

Lov ya!
Selene Rousseau chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
this is very very good!

i like this so so so much!

the plot is very good!

very mysterious! very good!

i like this so so so much!

keep writing! i cant wait no more!

pls!