Reviews for Love Bites
Phoenex360 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
. Chuu! So adorable! He got his just desserts! I just wish she got with Reggie. -_- Poo. Then it woulda been perfect! Hehe... Great job!

360
elliegator chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Reggie killed Graham defending himself and Susan, he also killed him out of love, so I sorta forgive Reggie but it was Graham who led him to it so... I think Graham is the monster but Reggie is the monster-in-training. If that makes sense which I think it doesn't so... I will stop rambling now...
Gorgeous Courage chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
. !
The Toad chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Lovely story.
Digital Treason chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Um...
hartzcandi chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
i my god i love this story, i really think graham got what was somin any guy who hits a girl should no that eventually they will get whats comin to them. this story really holds your attention, its got a superhero fell to it. like i said before i really love this story
OPM-Onyx chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
The story was sweet, until it got to the part where the boyfriend gets completely butchered. It was an entertaining story, not entirely realistic, but still good.
Fala
db-pr chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
A werewofl? Please, grow up and get a life. Be original. Get an imagintatiom.
*Marcus and Syprox kick Reggie's ass red*
whatsapenname chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
OH MY GOD! THE MONSTER WAS SO THE EGYPTIAN HISTORY BOOK!
katiekat6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
This was an odd, but good story...I think. But I am puzzled about who the real bad guy is. I mean it was Graham who had beaten her in the first place, but was Reggie a real murder then? if you would email me the answer
Jedi Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Very Good! Very very Good! It is very interesting to see the whole personality of Reggie and then see why he is like that. Thank you for a very entertaining story and i hope to read more from your pen. _

JediProphetess
Lynx-16 chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
very intoresting and well put together story, i realy enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

ash
EvilRasputina chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
really good and creative
Alaska Carter chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
I think that this story is great!
HighWind71587 chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
that was awesome, and that was a twisted ending, totally cool, the whole solitaire deal. Great detailing, this'll go into my fav. section. I'd like to see a lot more of your work.