Reviews for Suburban Midnight
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
JE LOVES IT!
Subbie chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
Aw... so sweet. I'm glad Tristan went back home...

Can't wait for more!

Lee
Subbie chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
-wince- butchered french... ouch...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yeah, I freaking love this story.

Lee
blackrose214 chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
aw. so cute! and another unfinished one. although this story is technically more unfinished than the other one because the other one has already TWO endings... ah well: I like it so far and Im wondering how Tristans family is. hope youll update. :D
Westbound Hill chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
"I Never Knew You Felt That Way Before."

LOL

Sorry.I Haven't Finshed Chap.8 Yet But I Just Had To Say When I Read That I Was Watching This Grease Reality TV And They Were Singing And Just When I Read That ...THEY SANG IT.

Hehe. It Was Funny
BreathingFlames chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
*wistful sigh*

This is great. I really wish fans had a chance in real life...that'd be pretty awesome and fluffy.

Heh. I'm a band slash fanfiction whore. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it... ;)

Update soon? Pretty please?
Reader chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
I love romantics and happy endings like the next person, but sometimes to get there you have to make the story somewhat realistic. The characters were established okay enough. The beginning where Tristian runs away from home because his dad is abusive - that kind of thing actually does happen and you made it seem so aloof in your story. That was the biggest thing that happened to Tristian and it was over in one chapter. Then you head off into boy band dream land and meeting and fancying Kieran.

None of the chapters linked at all. The characters hooked up randomly and the ending was bad. If a reconciliation was going to happen between the mother sister and brother at least have made a note of it somewhere in the beginning. The mother was nowhere to be seen - but you seem to through her in the end.

This was a poor effort. It makes it worse because it was two people writing this story. The only thing that was somewhat amusing in this story was Perry and Kate.

I'm sorry but next time actually think about what you're writing. Refrain from embarrassing yourself with publishing something like this.
Quietly Losing Control chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Hate to break it to you but Jake is more likely to get drunk on beer,feel sick at the very idea of Sauerkraut and dress in Lederhosen in Germany than to get sick on chocolate. Belgium and Switzerland are your chocolate countries. M Lindt Lindor. Yum yum.
mevampiregirl chapter 8 . 8/1/2005