Reviews for Suburban Midnight
mevampiregirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Wow really great!
jolene chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
i love this story! so cute. cant wait for more so hurry the hell up! just playin, no rushy just encouraging words.
tangled-wires-of-doom chapter 10 . 6/18/2005
This is really awesome! I'm not sure if I like this or the rewrite better, but this one rocks!Is there any chance that you'll continue this?
Goldensong chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
Yay! Hehehe. I love it! So good! Can't wait for more.
ola chapter 10 . 6/16/2004
wha! that's it? where is the end! *going to read the revised edition right now*
i liked that story ) *'m a sucker for guys falling for singers *sigh*
Wolfwitch who is too lazy to log in chapter 10 . 6/4/2004
As wonderful as your other stuff. I truely can't wait for you to update.
IamPOISON chapter 10 . 5/20/2004
Eek, i need to know what happens next!
Dray chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I'm really enjoying this. Are you plan on continuing it?
Cassandra le Reille chapter 10 . 4/30/2004
AGH! How dare you leave me hanging? (What the hell am I saying? I'm no better to my reviewers!) I'm so sad that this is on the backburner... T-T
I hope you finish this eventually. Good luck on it, and everything else. -
Yumeko
Cassandra le Reille chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
*Squeal.* I LOVE this. I took it as an omen when this story showed up in a search, and on the favourites pages of three of my reviewers. I'm SO glad I did.
Perry has got to be my favourite here. Perry and Jake are adorable, and Ian, I think, is my second favourite. I like Tristan and Kieran, too - Kieran's name is cool - but I think they are moving a bit fast. But, hey, if you can pull this off, kudos. You and Hope work really well together.
Keep it up!
Yumeko Indou
kalmia raphael chapter 10 . 2/13/2004
*pulls hair out* damn you for ending there... i'm going through all your stories and read this one again... and was reminded of how much i love it... there's some REALLY good stuff here, you know, you really should continue ;_;
Esquirella chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
Another great story!
koijewel chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
just to let you know I am trained in many torture devices and can really hurt people, so update
Chaotic Child chapter 10 . 12/15/2003
cool! Please update soon!
Centrau guardian chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
This story's so cool! I admit, at first I expected it be like the others, poor boy meets rich boy, fall in love, make lots of money, The End. But it's developing into the kind of story with a more original plot line, something I can read, and enjoy very much. I've fallen it love with the characters, they seem so real! I really hope this story gets updated often, because I can't WAIT to find out what happens.
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »