Reviews for Suburban Midnight
Quip Clip chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
Yes! W00t! You updated! I'm happy. *does happy dance*

I wanna take a guess at what happens...let's see, Kieran and Tristan go to Ohio, and Tristan's mom is like, oh yay, and then when they leave she rats them out to the press. Right? Or not. But it would be just so wonderfully ironic, you have to admit. Sorry, that's the way my brain works. I'd think it was funny.

Um, yeah...not much else to say, keep it up and...more sex! Yes! Always more...Ahem. Sorry. Bored little woman here. Likes getting hot and bothered by reading gay sex. That sounds like a personal ad. Crazy. _

*Gretchen*
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
Wow... cuteness... and it's been updated! This is absotively my favourite story... so good I've started making up adjectives.

Anyway, love this, can't wait to see more!
r.mai chapter 8 . 8/8/2003
lol. ha ha ha. _ everyone's happy happy and hunky dory and horny as uh... well... things with horns... o_O; anywhom, be seeing ya next chapter! _ ja!
r.mai chapter 7 . 7/24/2003
ha ha ha. _ yay! t/k action! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
r.mai chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
lovey dovey couples _ Ah... can you feel the love in the air? lol. *pats Tristan on the head* You'll see him soon.
r.mai chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
*sweatdrop* ha ha. Video games. _ Touring sounds fun. You get to visit a whole bunch of places! buses seem crampy though... Wonder how Katie'll turn out to be... hmm...
r.mai chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
ha ha ha. _ Perry and Jake are cute. _ I hope Tristan and Kieran do stuff soon. ;
r.mai chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
ha ha ha ha ha ha. Perry is funny.
r.mai chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
heh heh heh. lovely chapter. _ cute, cuddly end too. _ Kieran isn't a stalker *pouts* and he has a cute name to go with his cute self. 3
r.mai chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
sounds good so far
Rae chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
I really like it.

Some of it is kind of hard to believe, but it is certainly made up for with all of the funny parts.

Hurry up with the next chapter!
Tren chapter 7 . 7/9/2003
Murr! Very good story. Kieran is so cute. actually... they're all so cute! _ It was great how the character reacted with one another. You two are truly gifted authors. _

Tren
AdaMacada chapter 7 . 7/9/2003
It's so sweet, I love it. Update soon please!
Quip Clip chapter 7 . 7/8/2003
M, that was awesome! So cute, so dang cute...I love the red pencil thing. ;)

The whole story is great, if the beginning *is* a bit unbelieveable. But, hey, it *is* fiction, right? Why not live a little?

I love the whole Jake-Perry parallel. It's adorable. If you couldn't tell, I like your whole story! And your other stories too! :D Right. Well, gotta go, keep writing, and finish this soon!

Gretchen
newtypeshadow chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
this story is making me warm and fuzzy inside. _

how's their trip to france going to be? and how will kienan like touring with the band? and the paparazzi and the crazy fans...but how bout tristan at the sheppard family dinner first? will mrs. sheppard show him pictures of prom, etc?

also want to know what ian does for his -official- proposal (cos i'm a hopeless romantic...anyways...)

do write more soon.