Reviews for READ ME!
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Wonderful! Poor Harry the Fanfic. Well written and clever.
00Anonymous00 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh my leaping goddess! Where have you been? I love your works. I’m so in love with them that someday I’m going to marry them. They are just soo funny! I can’t help but crack up! But then again, I’d probably be dead if I don’t laugh my ass off with your humorous writings.
You have “the gift.” I’m so impressed and very…well, impressed! From this day on, I pledge to you my undying affections, and will henceforth be your personal stalker. Thus, giving me the rights to stalk you anytime, anywhere, anyway, anyhow, etc.
So if you have people you want to get rid of, just send me a list of their names. Your wish is my command….unless of course, I don’t wanna do it.
You’re one of those angels Heaven threw out of its gates. _
As for Harry the fanfic, “Baby, go right ahead and jump. I’ll be there to catch your paper-thin a* * before the blades of the shredder f* * * you up.”
The most notorious stalker of F.P.
The most perverted untouched virgin,
-Wicked Tongue
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Funny...very funny! Liking it a lot!

Spawny
Soleil Antoinette chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Hehehe - interesting - Very creative writing, especially the drawing bit! You know, of course, that I had to draw it! haha. As usual, very nice and different :)
MyOldPenNameSucked chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Does this purposely have 6 words? Lol./
scene eleven chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Me again!

I had to draw the face!

You're hilarious, I hope you know that.

And by the way- I've NEVER let myself review unless I've had something constructive to say. I feel so pointless/useless leaving messages like the "wow man,like, that was good, yeah" I used to submit.

Unfortunately, I have no criticism so.. err.. yeah man.. that was awsome!
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Poor, poor Harry. So sad and so alone. *sniff* Don't jump Harry, there is so much to live for! I tried to draw the face but I was never good at following directions and I'm artistically disabled, boo hoo. As interesting as a sequal to War and Peace sounds, I think I'm gunna have to pass O.o Was the first one interesting?

Anyway, nice job. Great writing.

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
*reads Harry the Fanfic*

There. Now he doesn't have to jump in a paper-shredder!

*rubs temples* Wait. I can't believe I just read "War and Peace 2."

And ya know what? I'm a diehard anime fan. So THERE. Nyah! :p

Anyway, this was funny
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I can identify with this even though I've only written 1 chapter of 1 story as of this momen; BUT...maybe I would be in a little bit more of a hurry to write more if people would actually review the shit!
swatty mcfly chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
LOL Oi! that was funny! i even drew the face
SeeYaPancho chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Heh, thanks for the advise guys, but the fact of the matter is that there's no such fanfic entitled "War and Peace 2". It was just a joke. Glad you found the rest of it funny tho'...

P4Pancho
light of middle earth chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Lol. I've read and reviewed. To get more people to read your stuff you need to review other people and then they generally will. Some people haven't read some of the books you refer to, i mean i don't really review anime because i don't know many of the series that have cult followings here. Anyway keep reviewing and people will you,

McD
Crystal Kitty1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
lol! That was funny and creative! I also feel sorry for those poor, unnoticed fanfics. Write more! _
kippinator chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
okay, that was funny. i hate anime. dont jump in a paper shredder. *sniff*

~kippinator~