Reviews for The Glass Lung
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Oh, very pretty;)
Bloo Heart chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Poems tear me between loving and hating the poet themselves, loving them because -of- their poems, their hearts and souls that show so clearly from the poems, and hating them because DANGIT, I could NEVER DO THAT T_T; You write poetry like Michael Angelo painted.

Heather Goldbug chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Beautiful.! *sigh* I relate. I do I do relate. oh yes. -_-
Amaris chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Interesting...really really random. What you add in the parentheses gives it a nice twist. You can read it without it, and it makes sense, or you can read with, and you get a little bit of a different outlook on the situation.
Obake-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Me likes title. Glass lung. Pretty image. I kinda always thought that artificial lungs were made of plastic tubes. Oh well.

Me also likes your parenthesis usage. I read them first without (), then with them. Me get new meaning to poem. Bravo to me.
lemoncane chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
i always wonderd how you got in to this poet thing.
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I love it; it's almost two different poems linked together...huzzah for parentheses and hyphens! *throws sparkly confetti*

The poem itself sounds very breathless. And rather sad...the line "ginger-tainted-serendipity" is lovely.

Peace ~~
makkenjii chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This is spectacular work. Definitely one of my favourites from you. I don't think I have a single suggestion to change it. Delicious.
account inactive00000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
love the parentheses usage, the glass lung allusion- original and lovely, my favorite line:

that break me as well.