Reviews for Hunter's Moon
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
I hate the ending cuz you killed tommy :(
Beautiful Pixie chapter 15 . 3/9/2007
this was a great story. although the end was a little off. I still loved it.
Sam chapter 15 . 12/13/2005
HE DIED? Tommy died?

*Dies*

Well, it was still a very good story. Now a sad story, but still a very good story. Anyhow, I enjoyed this story very much! Great writing!
Sam chapter 12 . 12/13/2005
*Big sigh* I love this story. It's so sweet! Seth is annoying, but the good kind of annoying that you kind of have to deal with. And Tommy, I love Tommy. I loved him in the first chapter and I've just kept liking him more and more!Fabulous story! Hope you keep it up!
Cass-7 chapter 15 . 11/25/2005
Woo! I enjoyed that story. I can't remember the last time I sat and read a whole story through without getting up. Yay future blood clots! Excellent job!
Mrs. MJackson chapter 15 . 8/18/2005
man i can't believe tommy died, dude that sucks for tomi. I liked tommy so much, he was so sweet, and i'm glad seth had a die a slow and painful death. I liked the whole story, kept me reading and reading and reading and reading, hopefully you'll update soon!
NinjutsuMaster chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
...I don't water my plants either. :)
Alonelyhawk chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
This is an absolutely amazing story I loved it. YOur writing ability was absolutely amazing god I loved this!
odisse chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Hey i love this story. it is so great. plz update the alternate ending soon.
ItalianQT chapter 15 . 5/12/2005
That ending was extremely sad! I can't believe Tommy died! I think you di a good job writing but i think you could have been more in depth in some parts of the story. : )
Tenshistar chapter 13 . 4/22/2005
Oh, i have to say i am really enjoying this story. I hope you update soon. Its really good so far.
ash211 chapter 12 . 3/26/2005
Know what? I completely fell in love with this story and it's characters. I see it hasn't been updated in a while...a really really long time but if you are still around I really do hope to see more of this story or more of your writing in general because I love it. :) I wish I had my own tommy...I'm putting him on my christmas list.
mangagirl234 chapter 13 . 12/5/2004
I don't think it's garbage at all. At first I was kind of ify about it, but once I started to read it I started to like it. Please update soon!
bloodmoon15 chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
this story is awesome- why did you stop- omg- please continue? i love this story and i really want you to write more- rewally, this story is awesome- so please write more? for me? if u like werewolves- check me out...please wrirte more?
Jeans chapter 13 . 10/23/2004
i love your story to no end, and i can't wait for you to come out with the next chapter. all the characters are well built and your story has a great plot. i would appriciate it if you could e-mail me ( ) once you put up the next chapter
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »