Reviews for The Blood Blade
DriderQueen725 chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Very nice work. I am writing about blood magic too. But mine has complications. This great write more.
DriderQueen725 chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Dasmen chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
Over all, I would say that this story is shaping up quite nicely. It's standered Dark Fantasy, but while I can't point out anything unique, I can say that the thought and quality of the writing have so far been better then some published books I've read.

I'm looking forward to more if it mantains the quality you have so far shown.
Makayla chapter 4 . 2/7/2003
More, this is great!
The Ruin chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
This really is fantastic so far. You definitely should continue! Your style of writing really appeals to me - imperfect characters whose lives aren't all sunshine and beauty, and already there is a depth to the characters. One thing I would mention is that I was unsure of how the very first part of chapter one related to the rest - but maybe that's because I'm tired *g

You should check the 'accept anonymous reviews' in your settings, because it would not let me review anonymously. Oh yep, and if you have time, please check out my story, Raphael.

So yep, good going and keep writing!

Nessa
Makayla chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
This is great. Write more.

I'm really enjoying this and I really think you should continue, anyway, if you don't I swear I'm gonna die. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!Write more.