Reviews for Trust
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I really like the first line, especially since "walls have ears" comes to mind. It nicely sets up the allusions from your summary, giving a normal "universal-sort" of fact while carrying a lot of deeper meanings that stem off as you progress. Nice lead-up sentence.

[As long as no one knows
then no one can tell.] - this part reads rather oddly to me. The "as long as" and "then" seem counter-productive of each other - I'd recommend scratching the "then" as it seems unnecessary and thus dragging out the rhythm.

There was a sense of sadness at the beginning too. I feel though it didn't quite follow through to the end.

Ohana from the review marathon (link in profile)
Chasing Skylines chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Haha, like in the last poem's summary, the its in this one should be it's too.

I liked this poem. It's really easy to relate to; but better yet, something else I liked about it, was the fact that you showed the bad side of it. No one wants to be forgotten, but by keeping everything to yourself, this is the end a person could have.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This used to be me. It had quite an impact on me. Peace.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
interesting, but hey everyone has a secret.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Great poem. Except, I'm the exception, 'cause you can't be paranoid if everyone really does hate you—gotcha! *LOL* :-)

Hey kiddo, need some new poems to comment on.

Compartmented all my secrets lie still,

Hidden from the world for I cannot tell,

But, that was the promise, to safeguard well,

For in life only songbirds can free trill,

I'm not Pavlov's dog programmed by a bell,

But my heart will never let my soul sell,

Even if there's pain that makes me yell shrill,

That's the price that comes with secrets—stiff bill.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
nice formatting, love the last stanza...

keep writing!

much LUBKerr
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Paranoia can be good...had I thought about that I wouldnt have gone home crying for like 3 weeks straight. But over doing the paranoia can be jsut as bad. Good job - I'm running out of original things to say lol )Elli
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I liked this really kewl stuff you got going on here
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
wow, very good. I was foolish and trusted my sister with my secrets, and then they just kinda spread everywhere when she moved back in with us. Great job, something we should all remember is that ourselves are the only people we should trust 100% great opem!
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
another great one. alotta people can relate to being afraid of being betrayed and too being alone. nice job!
Anaiya Illyria chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
hey i love your poetry. um i'm glad you have faith in me. it's been 97 days so i think i'm getting alot better. if you ever want someone to talk to or whatever email me () i'm usually online
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
I feel the same way about secrets. The only way they're safe is if you don't tell anyone. I've made too many mistakes with secrets that with some it's just better to keep to yourself.

The poem that you reviewed, "The Last Time," you said that it made you think of your Grandma. Ironically, is that it was written about my Grandma. I just thought that was great that you can really get the messages I'm sending. Thankyou for reviewing.
Falling-Hawk13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I like it very true in many ways good poem. I use poetry format. But great poem mine was madt to confuse but it lets you think, what exactly is hope and what happens if you don't have it. Again great poem.

DM13